Glad to be here!

Woody54

:
'03 Protege 5, Vivid Yellow
Hey all I'm new to the forum... relatively new at least. Hoping to slowly mod the '03 P5, I love it so far. Just got the new system installed. Clarion MAX675VD headunit, JL amp and "10 sub. Rims are coming in the spring (too salty her in chi-town for rims now)...

http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=SPEED-7&color=BLACK (GLOSS FINISH)

Unless anyone wants to unload a nice set of black 17s on me...?
Anybody got good advise as to what kind of short shifter i should go with?
Thanks all!

Attachments

• MyCar.jpg
    MyCar.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 126
  • InsideMyCar.jpg
    InsideMyCar.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 110
man i want to paint my hood and top of my car like that...did it come like that when you got it?

CF Hood

D-rock240 said:
Welcome! Talk about a good start, is that a CF hood?

Not CF but that's on the list of things to do. I don't have a ton of cash right now but new job soon means new goodies for my car...
Rims/tires, CF hood, its gonna be lowered, short-shifter, HID kit? (we'll see about that, cops around here are dicks and i'd probably get pulled over for that), some more engine mods depending on what I can afford.

Woody54 said:
Not CF but that's on the list of things to do. I don't have a ton of cash right now but new job soon means new goodies for my car...
Rims/tires, CF hood, its gonna be lowered, short-shifter, HID kit? (we'll see about that, cops around here are dicks and i'd probably get pulled over for that), some more engine mods depending on what I can afford.
let me know when you want to get rid of that hood when you get your CF hood...i would love that hood

Welcome....so which wheels are you looking at? I clicked the link but there are no pics.

Is it just me or are the P5 ranks swelling at a rapid rate? Welcome to the familia!

If this keeps up, the Protege5 Familia will run the streets all across america!

BOW TO THE WAGON INFIDELS!!!!! (peep)

Donas64 said:
Is it just me or are the P5 ranks swelling at a rapid rate? Welcome to the familia!

If this keeps up, the Protege5 Familia will run the streets all across america!

BOW TO THE WAGON INFIDELS!!!!! (peep)

speaking of the familia, where can i get one of those familia badges?
(breakn)

Back