GI: Synaptic3 Dyno Day

Looking to setup a Dyno Day at Synaptic3 Engineering who just got themselves a Dynocom AWD Dyno. Was wondering who would be interested in setting up a Dyno day for some runs. Once i get enough people I'll call and get pricing

1. GreenBlurr93 (AP Tune)
2. Zelse (AP Tune)
3. Astral (Miata Dyno Run)
4. Sport6
5. Lynnriderm6
"

Last edited:
http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=166556

"So Zelse and I both have Cobb Accessports and wanted to get them custom tuned at Synaptic3 who just got themselves a Dynocom AWD Dyno. Was wondering who would be interested in setting up a Dyno day for some runs or if interested.. Dyno tunes..

2. Zelse (AP Tune)
"
Yah its an AWD Dyno

lol well look at that im a idiot lol i read from "So Zelse and I both have Cobb Accessports and wanted to get them custom tuned at Synaptic3 " lol then i stopped reading lol ahaha but um i deffiently down does it got to be a mazda cause my gf would prob want to dyno hers she has a supercharged cobalt..so this is the list now

2. Zelse (AP Tune)
4. Sport6
5. Lynnriderm6

Just got off the phone with them about getting a alignment and all. They do whatever you want for $85 an hour. They also charge a %3 on people who use a credit card. just heads up. I gotta bite the bullet to get my alignment and all...

hey do they have a number or a website?? when do you guys want to do this im down when ever im stock but i would like to see what i have for stock numbers i might have a sri by then but idk pg is being a pain in my ass

Ok, so we cant do a tune and dyno day on the same day.... BUT if theres enough interest ill set up a seperate Dyno day..so let me know if youre interested

oh man .... .... ... ... I don't want to say yes but I want to do it so bad I could be easily convinced.

Well I am not tuning, so if the list up there is only tuning then I'll have to go on the secondary list.

We should just take a poll if people prefer a tune day or a dyno day. I'd prefer tune day myself.

Do they only specifically tune RX-8 Accessports or any Accessports? Depending on the time frame, I might have one for the speed.

Edit: Nevermind, seems the ability to have it tuned professionally isn't available yet for the speed, according to the cobb website. But it also doesn't mention the RX-8 having the ability either, like it does for the WRX's..? So maybe I am just missing something?

But if the dyno/tune day would be relatively soon then it would just be a dyno for me.

Last edited:
Back