GI on parts

MyZmZm

ShiftAccelerategrinRepeat
:
'02 Midnight Mica Blue P5
i currently have a few items that have been sitting around for a while, and i'm not sure i will be installing them so i'm just trying to see how much interest there is for them. thought i'd give my alberta brethren heads up before i decide what i'm going to do...

- mp3 ecu (yes it's genuine) *sold*
- p&p'd mp3 intake manifold (i have never installed this, and i don't know if it was ever installed by the previous owner after it was p&p'd); comes with new gasket *sold*
- rr racing udp and both gatorback belts (new in box) *sold*
- shaundarbie leather shift boot w/silver stitching (nib)
- yellow luminics fog light bulbs (nib)
- OEM nose mask/bra (good as new, i have never used it and the previous owner did maybe once or twice)
i think there are a few more items, but i can't remember them offhand, so i'll start with these.

shoot me some offers, or what you think fair prices are for the above...

Last edited:
I have an intake mani already. thanks though

80 bux for the ECU? i'm just throwing out a number LOL tell me if that's too low

That's way to low...I'd recommend a Best offer or start an Ebay auction for that bad boy...I would look for $300 and wait for someone to bite...They will..

yeah, sorry to say Glen but 80 is way too low. these things are very hard to come by; if i do sell, i'll probably do something like a best offer.

also forgot to mention with the udp i have both new gatorback belts for it too.

i currently have a few items that have been sitting around for a while, and i'm not sure i will be installing them so i'm just trying to see how much interest there is for them. thought i'd give my alberta brethren heads up before i decide what i'm going to do...

- rr racing udp and both gatorback belts (new in box)
- shaundarbie leather shift boot w/silver stitching (nib)
shoot me some offers, or what you think fair prices are for the above...

I'd be interested in these Andrea. Let me know when you decide to open the sale to the US :)

I'd be interested in these Andrea. Let me know when you decide to open the sale to the US :)
i've got a couple people interested in the udp and belts, so if they back out you're next in line. the shift boot is available though; i was thinking $25 shipped? it's never been installed since i bought it last year. lmk :)

yep, i live in Wichita now... and boy am i baking, lol. it's going to take me a while to adjust to the heat/humidity.

don't believe so (sorry can't remember), but it should be plug and play with the stock harness.

Latest posts

Back