Gi: Jdp engineering 03.5 replica carbon fiber front lips

so as the title states, ive been in contact with both dg motorsports and JDP engineering to have a 03.5 front lip made in carbon fiber. THERE IS a few thnigs to be addressed first.

1.) first we need a tester to have the front lip to make a mold out of and that lives in the Los Angeles area for test fitting.

2.) ONCE the test fitting is complete, i need a minimum of 15 people interested with deposits paid to be you are committed to buy

3.) price range will be discussed at a later time once test fitting is done with John from JDP Engineering, same for DG motorsports .

These lips are going to be the exact replica lips Isport used to make, but just better quality if we go the JDP route. I AM IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED with either company. i just took my time to try and get this ball moving because i really want a carbon fiber OEM lip for my MSP. so again once the first thing is taken care of we can move on and get these into production. PM me whoever is interested in being a tester for molding and test fitting that is near the Los Angeles area.

931851443_PUYtV-XL.jpg

Last edited:
is this happening??? i dnt mind puting cash up to get it started ??

From the very first post:

so as the title states, ive been in contact with both dg motorsports and JDP engineering to have a 03.5 front lip made in carbon fiber. THERE IS a few thnigs to be addressed first.

1.) first we need a tester to have the front lip to make a mold out of and that lives in the Los Angeles area for test fitting.

2.) ONCE the test fitting is complete, i need a minimum of 15 people interested with deposits paid to be you are committed to buy

3.) price range will be discussed at a later time once test fitting is done with John from JDP Engineering, same for DG motorsports .

These lips are going to be the exact replica lips Isport used to make, but just better quality if we go the JDP route. I AM IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED with either company. i just took my time to try and get this ball moving because i really want a carbon fiber OEM lip for my MSP. so again once the first thing is taken care of we can move on and get these into production. PM me whoever is interested in being a tester for molding and test fitting that is near the Los Angeles area.

Also:

whenever they get made.

ANYONE who lives in the LOS ANGELES area with a P5 or MSP (03/03.5) justs need to volunteer for 2 days. doesnt matter if you dont have a lip on your car. ill send my lip for the molding process. ALL i need is YOUR TIME to have it test fitted correctly.

can i buy a bumper and sent it to him and let him fit it to that or dose it need to be a hole car ?>>? and im also keen on fenders

can i buy a bumper and sent it to him and let him fit it to that or dose it need to be a hole car ?>>? and im also keen on fenders

needs a car there to get a molding to fit a perfect as possible. so that there can be little to no install issues or imperfections once the lip is made.

ok .... :) is someone driving there car over to get it done ?.......

Los Angeles. needs a car there for about 2 days.

i was in the talks with him about having an OEM lip being made, and carbon fiber fenders but he needs a test fitter before considering to make anything

Crap. Was hoping it was in NJ. I have another car to drive and would have dropped it off.

Crap. Was hoping it was in NJ. I have another car to drive and would have dropped it off.

yea man. if it was in jersey this wouldve been done already haha, i wouldve dropped my car off as soon as i got the "ok". im trying to find a shop willing to make fenders or lips here in jersey or in the tri-state area. but no luck so far. plus i got recommended to JDP by a few people since they make good quality CF parts.

Know how much these are gonna cost yet? I've been searching high and low for and msp lip but no luck!

Also because I'm in the UK, how much would shipping one cost?

Cheers guys!

Know how much these are gonna cost yet? I've been searching high and low for and msp lip but no luck!

Also because I'm in the UK, how much would shipping one cost?

Cheers guys!

i already got price quotes on it. but due to the "rules" i cant advertise it without having proper AMM status. plus no one has stepped up to be a tester. price is awesome considering its gonna be NEW and CARBON FIBER. shipping will def be a bit pricey. IF this can ever get started. so if anyone in the LA area just PM me for details.

Pm me the cost of the lip. I'm in SD and whilling to drop off the car. I really don't need a new lip since mine is in good shape, but I'll entertain the idea.

Back