Fenders
Front Lip
Air Ram Ducts
Rear Diffuser
ADP
Rear spoiler for Sedan
Rear Spoiler lip for P5
Window deflectors

PM me for volume pricing and list of discounted items.

I am back

Hey guys, Antoine and I worked it out and I am again doing business on this forum. As I mentioned earlier, I no longer do business under the name iSport. The business name is Ash-Lyn Enterprises. I have been busy completing all of my loose ends, but will now take new orders. Thank you all for your patience, Bob

Would you mind using the userID that has the AMM stamp on it, to avoid confusion? Why do you have multiple userID's anyway?

This is what Antoine set up.............I will do whatever makes sence. Let me know how to do this...... Thanks, Bob

They install just like the regular Weathertech's. 3M tape that holds them to the window seal. Actually they fit so well the tape is just a little insurance.

This is what Antoine set up.............I will do whatever makes sence. Let me know how to do this...... Thanks, Bob
Looks like he applied the AMM designation to the Ash-Lyn userID - which I'm guessing is the same account as the old iSport account. Can you log into that one?

These are still available for both the Sedan and P5...... Special pricing and will do custom colors...PM me for details....

I just want you all to know I will be moving in another direction with the products I make and market. It seems like the Protege market as run it course and I just want to thank all of you that have purchased items from me. There are a few of you that have made deposits on a particular item and a few issues with others I need to complete. I will honor these commitments. I will not discard the molds on the products that have been developed so in the future you will have to contact me directly for an item. When my AMM status runs out I will not renew it. Thanks again, Bob

I really love how mine came with the red/black weave, Bob thanks for taking the time to make a great product. I will be looking to save up for a set of fenders

I am still making these in a variety of materials. PM me for details.

Sedan
img2054k.jpg

img2055s.jpg

img2058z.jpg

P5
img2060c.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back