GI/FS: Carbon Fiber Window Deflectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverRacing

:
Mazda Pro5
FS: Carbon Fiber Window Deflectors for Sedan/P5

Im making this thread on behalf of iSport for an idea that I put out there.

Window deflectors for sedan and p5 are now in production, and orders can be taken at any time. New prices will be as listed. These molds were made from authentic Weather Techs, which fit into the weather channel.

Prices
Carbon Fiber - $250
Fiber Glass - $225

+ $25 shipping anywhere in the US.

For questions or inquiries, contact iSport.
Thanks. (cabpatch)

Sedan
img2054k.jpg

img2055s.jpg

img2058z.jpg

P5
img2060c.jpg

Last edited:
not interested at this point, just wondering if the $200 is from them or an estimate. it certainly helps in the decision-making process.

Last edited:
If anyone can compare the p5 to a sedan for us, and see if they will fit universally between the two cars, please do so and let us know. we need the front door, which i would think is the same, sunroof, which would probably be the same, and the rear doors which could very well be different.

Fronts are the same but the REAR's are different...between the Sedan and P5
If anyone can compare the p5 to a sedan for us, and see if they will fit universally between the two cars, please do so and let us know. we need the front door, which i would think is the same, sunroof, which would probably be the same, and the rear doors which could very well be different.

he said he'd make them for a sedan and p5..

however, i wanna know if these are gonna be clip ins, or just stick ons...the weathertek ones are clip ins..and are totally legit.

he said he'd make them for a sedan and p5..

however, i wanna know if these are gonna be clip ins, or just stick ons...the weathertek ones are clip ins..and are totally legit.

Yeah they should be clip ons being that they are for the other cars they did them for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back