GI: CR3 Motorsports 3" Stock Replacement Downpipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh snap!! CR3 I agree with the guys, manifolds have been in high demand for a long time and even more since Steedspeed dropped out of the game and now there is absolutely no aftermarket company making manifolds for our platform. I think you will get some good business if you were able to take on the manifolds along with the downpipes. Those two parts alone are in high demand more than anything else right now IMO.

oh snap!! CR3 I agree with the guys, manifolds have been in high demand for a long time and even more since Steedspeed dropped out of the game and now there is absolutely no aftermarket company making manifolds for our platform. I think you will get some good business if you were able to take on the manifolds along with the downpipes. Those two parts alone are in high demand more than anything else right now IMO.

^ this. i will def be in for a exhaust mani... and prob this DP too in like two weeks

do i just say i want the 3 inch exhaust option? but put me on the list!!!

what are you talking about? The downpipe is 3 inches. You only need to order the reducer if you don't have a 3 in exhaust, that way your exhaust has a smooth transition from the downpipe to the rest of your exhaust without the possibility of an exhaust leak. Also anyone getting this downpipe may want to get the thermostat spacer if you are still using the stock waterneck so you have clearance between the downpipe and radiator hose. Otherwise, you will melt your hose.

The reducer is a piece that creates a good flow between the stock exhaust and 3" downpipe.. That being said the option is on an adapter, not on the downpipe.. Ever downpipe is 3" regardless... Hope that makes sense.

Can I get the grimmspeed spacer by itself?

just realized i was reading it wrong (hand)

interested
i want to go 3" turbo back exhaust but i only know of the cork sport 80mm. will this bolt up fine?
Is there other 3" systems out right now that will bolt up?

also is there a possibility of a manifold as well? Im looking to replace my ebay P.O.S. manifold.

interested
i want to go 3" turbo back exhaust but i only know of the cork sport 80mm. will this bolt up fine?

also is there a possibility of a manifold as well? Im looking to replace my ebay P.O.S. manifold.

What's wrong with your manifold?

the mounting holes arent drilled properly so it wont seal 100% agains the block. the holes to mount the turbo are huge and they arent threaded for a studs... so they expect you to use on a nut on ether end and stud. i found one of has fallen out completely and im sure the others will follow soon. and its not like i didnt tighten them b/c the original hardware that came with the manifold i broke it while tightening it.

i bought it last year and i needed b/c its my DD and i had to go to work so i just used it as it was... i thought it was working fine but i can now see a carbon deposit under the manifold from the exhaust leak...

I'm glad someone is taking over the downpipes. I would love to get the hardware kit and thermostat spacer when ya'll get the group buy done as when I got my downpipe he was out of everything except the pipes. Haven't gotten it installed yet because of this and having to save up some money for a custom 3" exhaust setup.

interested

I have the Pope DP and a CS 80mm. Pope shipped the flex separate and I had that welded to the CS midpipe and clamped the other side to the DP. works great :D

Right now we dont have enough interest to get started. We still need 12 paying customers.

Lets make a list. If we can get to 12 and have 12 paying customers, only then can we move forward with the orders.

List

Please add yourself to the list if you are interested and have the funds to contribute to this group buy. If we have less than 12 I cannot resume where Pope Performance left off.

Right now we dont have enough interest to get started. We still need 12 paying customers.

Lets make a list. If we can get to 12 and have 12 paying customers, only then can we move forward with the orders.

List
1. Booski #51

Please add yourself to the list if you are interested and have the funds to contribute to this group buy. If we have less than 12 I cannot resume where Pope Performance left off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back