GI: CR3 Motorsports 3" Stock Replacement Downpipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, we are looking at taking over production and sales of the Pope Engineering and Performance 3" Downpipe for the Mazdaspeed Protege. After the group buy, we will continue to make these for Protege owners.

Price will be $360 Shipped although it will take 6-8 weeks due to the castings being made and shipped to us.

Options include:

Hardware Kit - comes with 2 bolt spacers and the needed socket cap screws to ease the downpipe install. It also includes hardware for the midpipe connection and a 3" gasket.

Thermostat Spacer - this is a 304SS 1/2" thick spacer to space out the water neck. Allows the use of the stock lower radiator hose and comes with an extra gasket and hardware.

Grimmspeed 3" to 2.5" adapter. This is a great little part made to create a smooth flowing, and leak free connection between a 3" downpipe and 2.5" exhaust.

To get this going we would need at the least 15 people for this group buy.

Lets make a list. If we can get to 12 and have 12 paying customers, only then can we move forward with the orders.

List

Please add yourself to the list if you are interested and have the funds to contribute to this group buy. If we have less than 12 I cannot resume where Pope Performance left off.

pep_downpipe_3_med.jpeg

p1030020_med.jpeg

img_7093_med.jpeg

img_7092_med.jpeg

Last edited:
it is good to know that this awesome product will continue to be made for us. Thanks for stepping up and taking over production.

just to be on the safe side. this will be and upgrade for the stock msp turbo kit. as if thats what Ill be using to boost my p5 for starters?

I would purchase one.
Any chance of adding an O2 sensor Bung?
Either way. Put me on the list

I vote y'all take over Pope's Turbo Mani too! (I already have the DP but I want the mani bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back