GI: 95-01 Impreza JDM black corner lights

mazdaspeed777

Contributor
:
03' Mazda Protege 5
Hey there, I bought a pair of 95-01 JDM black corner lights for my brothers 01 Impreza 2.5 RS as a gift and it turns out he had already got a pair. So I was wondering if there are any Impreza owners here or any of you who know any Impreza owners that would need a pair of these. They are brand spankin new and I have not even taken them out of the box. They will fit any 95-01 Subaru Impreza. All I want for them is what I bought them for which is $50 shipped. I would also be interested in trading for any parts for my Protege5. Here is what they look like:

imprezacornerlights.jpg

Let me know if any of you would be interested in these. Thanks, Dan

Last edited:
(bump) Anyone!!?? I thought I saw a couple Subaru members on here. I guess not. Might have to go the ebay route on these I guess. Still please let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Dan

I asked my buddies that own Imprezas if they would be interested but both have clears. I wish I had my 98 2.5 RS because I would buy them from you. I would list them on ebay.

I asked my buddies that own Imprezas if they would be interested but both have clears. I wish I had my 98 2.5 RS because I would buy them from you. I would list them on ebay.

Cool, thanks for asking, I really appreciate it. I think the blacked out ones look alot better my self, but oh well. Thanks, Dan

Back