GI: 2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege Partout

So I bought a local car for a few parts that I needed off of it, now looking to part it out. Turbo set up (turbo, manifold, lines and downpipe) is pending sale, front lip and sills and cluster/shift boot/knob are sold, everything else is available. Has a 3" stainless vibrant catback, Tokico blues with Tein S.Tech lowering springs, SMIC hard piping (which I might keep for myself) and a few other little things. All the other MSP stuff is there. Also have an 03 rear lip that came off my other car that I dont need and the Tokico blues and stock racing beat springs that I dont need either.

Just wondering what everyone would be interested in? Send me a PM or post here, I am leaving this a GI thread as I havent had a chance to take many pictures yet and nothing with the tag in it.

Thanks.

You did me dirty! Been waiting on that front lip. Never heard back from you. I had the first dib.... Shows you aren't trust worthy. Dirty move...

Let's clarify something here. You actually didnt have first dibs, the other guy did and no money was ever exchanged between you and I so its all kind of irrelevant. We did speak in a few emails yes but that was it. At the time we spoke I wasnt quite ready to part the car out but I had sent you a PM asking if you would be interested in the lip because I saw you were looking. I had also sent a message to the other interested party. You changed your mind a few times about what you wanted and he did not.

Thanks.

Let's clarify something here. You actually didnt have first dibs, the other guy did and no money was ever exchanged between you and I so its all kind of irrelevant. We did speak in a few emails yes but that was it. At the time we spoke I wasnt quite ready to part the car out but I had sent you a PM asking if you would be interested in the lip because I saw you were looking. I had also sent a message to the other interested party. You changed your mind a few times about what you wanted and he did not.

Thanks.

Yeah, and I appreciateyou reaching out to me but not for leaving me hanging. No money was exchanged, but don't leave someone waiting on you after agreeing with me that once you got the stuff parted out that you'd get back to me and settling on price. The least you could have done was give me a heads up you had sold it, not for me to find out on here. In other words, what you did is low class with no respect nor education. Thank GOD not many people on here are like you.

Peace
GLWS

Last edited:
I am interested in the AC condenser and lines that attach to the condenser. How much shipped to 95758? Thanks

I see Canada......does it have a Canadian grill? Or the crosshatch one like usdm?

I cant say I am familiar with the difference between the Canadian and the American grilles. Can you explain or show me the difference? Its a Canadian car so should have the 'Canadian' grille but I can confirm for you if I know what to check for.

Thanks.

Was trying to find a pic of the one I have and couldn't and don't have a pic of the one I have that I am asking about. It is in OK shape but had been cut on a bit and was just thinking about an unmolested one. Think mint blue with less fins and a Mazda emblem in the middle. I'll try to find pic or take one after work. IIRC, dude I bought it off of said it was CDM but could be wrong.........

Last edited:
I'll take a pic of it and then y'all can tell me where it's from. Not thinking China tho.........

OK, never thought of China...figured that'd be CHDM. This one on top is what I have, I guess. It looks identical to it only black but mine doesn't look painted...............

cache.php

dunno, either way OP doesn't have one and end threadjack................sorry

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone contacting this guy for parts...

He agreed to sell me the front lip, splash shields, cluster, sills and a Vibrant exhaust from this car. Money was sent on November 11th after two weeks of negotiation. Sent a sizeable sum of money to him then the reply emails started getting slower until they stopped about a month later. I got PayPal involved and he replied to my email, not PayPal that maybe he should just refund me. I told him I still wanted what we had agreed upon (an immediate reply to his email). No replies. Not through the two email addresses I have or through PayPal.

So, buyer beware

Just a heads up for anyone contacting this guy for parts...

He agreed to sell me the front lip, splash shields, cluster, sills and a Vibrant exhaust from this car. Money was sent on November 11th after two weeks of negotiation. Sent a sizeable sum of money to him then the reply emails started getting slower until they stopped about a month later. I got PayPal involved and he replied to my email, not PayPal that maybe he should just refund me. I told him I still wanted what we had agreed upon (an immediate reply to his email). No replies. Not through the two email addresses I have or through PayPal.

So, buyer beware

First of all, thanks for posting a heads up and to azuelke for letting me know about this...Sorry to see this happen, what is the current situation? Have you heard from bWiLKINS since your last post? It appears bWiLKINS did not end up following the rules and posting pics with signage (all the reason needed to avoid any deal). Did he send you pics with signage via PM?

Please let me know, if this deal is still unresolved...I will label bWiLKINS a "Potential Scammer" so that the Community knows and I will not remove it unless I get the "OK" from bryan95502.

Back