Gauging interest: Rally Armor Mud Flaps

My buddy at work has rally armor mud flaps on his Subaru and I wasn't all that impressed, especially with the steep price tag. They are VERY floppy...The other day it was windy out they were flopping all over the place.

LOL, that's pretty funny. I also find it funny you had posted your mud flaps in an earlier thread and almost everyone was flaming you for them, but now everyone wants them. Kudos for being the (possible)trendsetter.

I've noticed the people that flame on here are usually people who 1. don't really ever post anything constructive, 2. don't put any aftermarket on their car (so ofc they have something to say about it) and 3. are prone to leave smartalec remarks to other posters

As far as the flaps are concerned I did not consider the floppiness but that's a good point. TBH, in my case I would probably grab the Rockblox because they aren't floppy, and cheaper (I already have oem mud flaps so yea.. less loss if I don't like it). I also nticed that RB offers "short" versions for lowered cars. Kind feel like a butt putting a product request to rally now lel.

Last edited:
I've noticed the people that flame on here are usually people who 1. don't really ever post anything constructive, 2. don't put any aftermarket on their car (so ofc they have something to say about it) and 3. are prone to leave smartalec remarks to other posters

As far as the flaps are concerned I did not consider the floppiness but that's a good point. TBH, in my case I would probably grab the Rockblox because they aren't floppy, and cheaper (I already have oem mud flaps so yea.. less loss if I don't like it). I also nticed that RB offers "short" versions for lowered cars. Kind feel like a butt putting a product request to rally now lel.

LOL oh please. They only have to sell one to break even with their R&D costs. If anything, we're helping Rally Armor.

LOL oh please. They only have to sell one to break even with their R&D costs. If anything, we're helping Rally Armor.
Well, I don't like being that guy who asks for something, then bails when it's released (like how mny group buys fail). However you do make a good point about R&D cost of cutting some $ urethane to fit and marking it up 10x :p. TBH I like to try to put my money where my mouth is (or get the most mouth for my money ). (nana)

The shorts are nice, I just got some for my lowered 3.

Back