Gauging Interest: Protege Garage Instrument Cluster Dual Gauge Pod

Captain KRM P5 said:
it comes painted in whatever color/finish you want - within reason. if you want it colormatched (IE - using mazda paint codes) it will cost a little more
I was just hoping it would look more like the plain black plastic piece that it is replacing. It looks very shiny, and I'd prefer that it looks stock.

Glowmunkey said:
I was just hoping it would look more like the plain black plastic piece that it is replacing. It looks very shiny, and I'd prefer that it looks stock.
we are going to be finishing them in more of a satin (not glossy) finish from this point forward unless the customer asks otherwise.

Captain KRM P5 said:
we are going to be finishing them in more of a satin (not glossy) finish from this point forward unless the customer asks otherwise.
Are you able to match it to the protege/p5/msp interior??? Pics too????

Captain KRM P5 said:
as in the color black that they use? yes.
There was another thread that just started in the MSP section... Do the gauges really face left n right respectivly instead of it being tilted towards the driver??? Its really hard to tell from the pics... if you got side pics it would be really nice!!! Also what are you suggestions for gauges??? I was about to get Defi D-Gauges but another member in the forum suggested the AutoMeter.... I hate to say it but the AutoMeter doesn't come close to the MSP gauges... Your views???

i would be so interested in this if group buy started!
to those who think there are flaws, dont be mad cz they got a product that u like!! and didnt create!

This thread is pretty old so just letting everyone know. I have started a prototype design to mold and cast these. Look for my thread and PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS.

KEEP IN MIND IM ON PHASE1.5 OF DESIGNING

Awesome! Next paycheck I'm ordering one. This what I've been waiting for. I took my dual a-pillar pod off because I was tired of people wanting to race me (I get enough of that with just the MSP spoiler and the BOV)

Did you make that yourself or did you order it somewhere? Please let me know I've been looking around for that.

Back