Gauging Interest Only: somewhat CUSTOM STRUT BAR.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

repthemazdas

PS!
Banned
Potential Scammer!
:
99 protege
ok this is going to be a custom fit strut bar... very solid and i believe it will be stronger then the gt spec...... im going to make custom brackets first and grind them and paint them....
if it goes well ill probley make 5 and see where it goes from there....

customstrutbar3.jpg

its perrty thick...and solid
customstrutbar1.jpg

customstrutbar.jpg

strutbar4.jpg

strutbar3.jpg

strutbar2.jpg

gives u an idea...

strutbar5.jpg

strutbar3-2.jpg

strutbarcar2.jpg

strutbarcar.jpg

Very nice.. hope it works out might look into getting one of these..Great job on the conversion also.

Not that I see a need for another 2 point strut bar considering what's already out there, but if you're gonna sell things like this you'll have to become an AMM to do so. I think a nice triangulated 4 point that mounts to the strut towers and firewall would be an improvement and something not readily available.

thanks

Hmm. I have been thinking of a new strut bar in the near future. I will keep tabs on this.

awesome

Very nice.. hope it works out might look into getting one of these..Great job on the conversion also.

thanks

Not that I see a need for another 2 point strut bar considering what's already out there, but if you're gonna sell things like this you'll have to become an AMM to do so. I think a nice triangulated 4 point that mounts to the strut towers and firewall would be an improvement and something not readily available.

and yes i already talked to nate0123/ antonio and yea i mite try somthing like that....

thanks

Sweet jesus what size cable is coming off your battery, 2/0?!

need a some work cut me some slack :p

it appears to be two cables wrapped together

yup

looks good man

thanks

so why the maf in the throttle body??

its not i just dont hav a intake or filter..

What's wrong with 0 gauge?

nothing its just there

thanks

Last edited:
A couple of questions. What's it made of? Aluminum? Is it solid or hollow? And how much does it way?

A couple of questions. What's it made of? Aluminum? Is it solid or hollow? And how much does it way?

ok i get where ur geting at...

what's it made of? ......yes aluminum

Is it solid or hollow?.....hollow but its pertty hard to bend

How much does it way?.....bout 3 pounds not to bad

Clarified with pepdamazdas - this is Gauging Interest only - he is aware of the procedures required if he wants to move forward and sell these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back