garland, tx

Whats the name of the company you will be working for? I used to work right by there.

Theres also some good apartments south of 635 right by that intersection.

imma work for penske. they opened a bodyshop. yeah i drove on miller past 635. there were some nice looking apartments.

yeah that 635 was hell driving back. not because of traffic but because of the highway. the road was all ******. maybe it was 20, i dont remember. its nice cause its gonna be 8-5 and overtime when i want it.

There are some nice apartments on 30, like Chaha rd, Zion Rd, and Bobtown rd. Richardson is kindof expensive and u have to deal with 635 everyday. 30 isn't so bad.

blmindy402 said:
There are some nice apartments on 30, like Chaha rd, Zion Rd, and Bobtown rd. Richardson is kindof expensive and u have to deal with 635 everyday. 30 isn't so bad.
(lurk) welcome?!

hmm i need to check the area map but would i be able to get to miller and shiloh from 30?

Actually, I don't think u can. SOOOOOO, that defeats the whole point of avoiding 635. I'm a dork! Well, look at Mesquite. There's some pretty nice apartments in Mesquite. My ex-bf lived in The Baron's. Real nice!

yahoo! i start monday. guess you will be seen me at those dallas meets soon. now i gotta go tomorrow and get the paperwork started on the apartment.

Awesome, You got to be at enkei at allaince airport. Its the nopi pit stop before atlanta.

Back