Garage sale Everything must go

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPIRE

I'm selling everything I have left in my garage along with my MP5. I will be posting a video of the rest of the parts and the MP5. I recently bought an RX8 thats why I'm selling everything I have left. I have two motors for sale they are not complete motors. I'll have it on video so everyone knows what I'm talking about. Paypal is rosas_2002@hotmail.com.

Video has been uploaded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-T40SnJAac

The following parts for sale: (Name a Price on all items)

FSDE Motor (head w/cams, all stock internals)
FSDE Head (ALL PROTEGES)
FSDE Cams (ALL PROTEGES)
MSP Tranny

MP5 with mintblue body kit
18 inch Konig Hotswaps with red center caps on Yokohama Prada spec 2 tires
Sparco Chrome Fuel Door

The interior is gutted only thing in there is the drivers seat dash
NRG steering wheel release kit with Tenzo R tracer steering wheel

Last edited:
Hey man - the videos are great to show the parts but I still need to ask for proper pics w/signage. Hope you understand. Also - check your PM.

How much for the Mint Blue front bumper?

Shipped to hawaii? 96797

I actually want to sell the car with all its body parts.

i needz a block... but i know shipping won't make it worth it

Name me a price on the block. Send to my PM

Hey man - the videos are great to show the parts but I still need to ask for proper pics w/signage. Hope you understand. Also - check your PM.

Video is uploaded with Signage.

Purely curious but what are you looking to get for the assembled block/head combo picked up? What's wrong with it?

Please send me a pm when asking questions. I get a message on my Iphone and I respond faster that way. Thanks

Do u have a pic of the steering wheel and quick release kit?
And is that a stock CF hood? If so how much? Any scratches dings or damage?
Thanks Joe

Do u have a pic of the steering wheel and quick release kit?
And is that a stock CF hood? If so how much? Any scratches dings or damage?
Thanks Joe

Not the selling the kit I want it to go with the car when it gets sold. The CF hood is from Vis racing and it has some scratches on the hood and some fading in the middle due to the heat that came off the motor. The CF hood $150 plus shipping and Paypal fee

I don't wann be a dick but u can't ask for the paypal fees...paypal is there to protect the buyer and seller.. U can tack on extra shipping or whatever but just can't ask the buyer to pay the costs of paypal.
Thanks

Yea the best way to do it is just factor fees into the price rather than tacking it on as a surcharge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back