Garage Cleaning Sale... Sorta...All Prices Plus Shipping!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2012 Ram 1500 Sport Quad Cab
Okay... This past week-end I removed my A/C and retained All of the components....
So i'm posting them up for sale, the Drivers side line and air dryer were new in July, the rest of the parts are original...
The A/C was recharged last summer, and the air was blowing really cold!
All Bolts, and the Compressor mount are included! I also have an h-vac control from a 2002 Protege LX to go with this so it will be plug and play for anyone who wants to Add A/C to their car!
$250
Here are some pics!
IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

Factory Protege LX Cluster, 140000KM ish... not sure the exact number. $40
Factory Wiper Control Switch $20, and some
3157 Xenon bulbs... don't fit protege's... might fit Mazda 3 Tailights? $5
IMG_1174.jpg

Side Mount Intercooler, I was told it was from a 2nd Gen Talon, Eclipse.$20
IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

Factory Protege Manifold, Primary Catalytic, J-Pipe. $60
IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

Mazdaspeed Springs, bought these as a set, didn't work for my car, only 2000KM on them. $100Pending Local Sale...
IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

Factory Protege Shifter $20
IMG_1184.jpg

Last edited:
I may be interested in the springs... Did you buy them new or off of one of the guys on the forum?
I bought them new dude! From a guy on eBay as a kit with the MSP swaybars... After installing the springs and finding out they didn't work On my car I removed them!

Factory Protege Manifold, Primary Catalytic, J-Pipe still available?
Yes All are still available.
i was wondering would the air condition work on a 2002 mazda protege 5? if so do you still have the parts?
The AC Parts just went to the scrap yard for scrap aluminum before I left for work...
I figured no one was interested due to lack of replies...
The only thing I still have is the compressor, Belt, and maybe the bolts, and bracket for the compressor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back