2003 Mazda Protege Lx For Sale Cheap! - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
Mazdaspeed 6
2003 Mazda Protege Lx For Sale Cheap!

Selling my 2003 mazda protege lx, only second owner, because I came across a deal for a different car, otherwise I would have had this car for at least another 5 years! Everything runs smooth and shifts great clutch has tons of life left and replaced the timing belt,drive belt,cam/crank shaft seals, flushed all fluids, replaced brake pads, replaced windshield wipers, replaced light bulbs, replaced #3 motor mount, thermostat, and coolant reservoir. Everything was working fine it's just when I bought it I wanted everything to be up to par for my peace of mind and that was only 15k miles ago so has plenty of miles until anything major is due next! I pretty much just drive it to and from work and like I said runs amazing and I hate to see it go just came across a deal hard to pass up. Just recently professionally detailed too so ready for a new owner! Call or text for any questions or to setup a time to meet to look at the car! $4995 obo

Dallas 918-576-1903

List Date: 2/9/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2003 Mazda Protege Lx For Sale Cheap!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Mobile friendly version: 2003 Mazda Protege Lx For Sale Cheap!

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back