fujitsubo = bad arse but????

:
05 EVO "MR", 04 mazda3
So im looking into new exhaust and if anyone knows me at all Im a stickler for the right exhaust noise. I thought I would throw down a magical exhaust and maybe someone can help me fill in the blanks. Also I just spent the last 2 hours doing search's and cant find to much info on what im looking for. Plus its mostly opions without facts. Every now and then you get some good facts but not to much. *when I say facts I mean what the exhuast is good for, not just sound and looks.

Anyways dream exhaust would be a fujitsubo super TI or legalis R. Chances there out for our car, hahahaha!!! Im thinking of calling ol fujitsubo up and asking them to make an exhaust for me, they have done it in the past with type r I used to own and a buddies 240sx. Anyways here what there good for super ti is made to push alot of air to make better mid to high end performance. Where Legalis R is made for your bottom to mid range. Here are sound clips if you want to hear the GREAT sounds they make. . Question is which would our cars need? I would almost think they could use more bottom to mid range becuase the msp has awsome high performance. The legalis R is know for helping turbos spool faster so that seems like a plus to me. Though im not a expert on exhaust I do know a little bit.
Anyways if this falls threw im looking at a diff idea. I would like to keep a quiet sound out of the exhaust and I have been a fan of apexi worldsports exhaust for a long time. Just wondering if anyone knows an exhaust that would sound like the worldsport in low end but open up like a super ti or legalis r? Sorry I dont have a link for worldsport sound.

Thanks in advanced.
B

nuthin quite sounds like a fujitsubo. i heard one on a supra.......*drool*........fujitsubo is kinda loud though isn't they?

maybe i should add in some words in my thread to make it easier to find

wow, that legalis R is pretty quiet. that legalis viable is crazy though!! so you hear any you like?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back