Fujita Cai Question!

MZDA6NJ

:
2007 MazdaSpeed 6 Black Mica
ok i know this is a stupid question, but I must ask it anyways. I am new to the wide world of customizing cars. Just put a Fujita F5 CAI on my 07 MS6. I would assume I can't go through a car wash now right?

Sorry for the stupid question, but I am a newb. Let me know what you think

you can go through a car wash, shouldn't be any problems as the area is shielded except for the vents that can be covered with duct tape if you really want.

i have the same CAi and i dont even cover it , its fine and if it get wet , its just very very little and dries by the time i leave really , not bad at all

For peace of mind you can get an Injen Hydro-shield. Find the size that matches your filter and slide it right over. I paid $30 for it and I've had no issues in even the heaviest rain fall and slushy, sh!tty spring weather.

Dude, being from Jersey, I recommend the Water Shield ... Our roads suck, and do not have the excellent drainage roads in the west do (mostly because our roads are just paved cow-paths from the 1800's). I had a bad experience with water, CAI and potential-hydrolock once with this car ... it is possible, and it does happen. Play it safe and get the cover.

the cai is fine in car washes..trust me..i always go to car washes.

If ur that concerned pick up the Cobb SRI.

-C

Back