FS: Remus exhaust for SP20 and any other BJ range

TDK

:
TURBO 2002 Mazda Protege5
FS: Remus exhaust for SP20 and any other BJ range*****SOLD******

I have a Remus exhaust for a SP20 and any other BJ range Astina for sale. This exhaust is made for the SP20 and is a direct bolt-on. I have used this exhaust for 1 year and it still has 4 years of warranty. It's in 100% working condition and has no damage. The only reason i am selling it is because of my recent upgrade to a Turbo system.

The retail price of this exhaust is $740. I am selling it for $350neg.

Photos can be viewed using the following link:
http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bora_dincel/album?.tok=phBlUzABgHc9C7Bl&.dir=/My+Photos&.src=ph

Any questions are welcome, and inspection of the exhaust can be arranged.

Thanks,
TDK

Last edited:
holy shites! a genuine remus exhaust made for our cars. now that's some l33t shiznits right there.

Don't forget that those prices are Australian dollars, not US. I believe the piping is 2.25", but i will have to confirm that.

In US dollars those prices would be $550(Retail Price) and $260(What i am selling it for)

that actually isn't bad..any sound clips? im actually interested..i'd have to retro fit..but still..remus is nice stuff, i saw a remus exhaust on a maserati once..thats about the extent of it.

Sorry i don't have any sound clips due to the fact that i have allready removed it to have the new exhaust installed. Also, don't forget that i am in Australia.

Back