FS: Pioneer 780MP Premier Headunit & Pioneer CD-IB100 II (Ipod Adapter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jem0473

Contributor
:
2014 Nissan GTR
Pioneer 780MP Premier Headunit & Pioneer CD-IB100 II (Ipod Adapter)

I'm selling due to myself upgrading to Pioneer Avic D3. It was in my car for 3 months and has been sitting in my bedroom since I took it out. No scratches. The metra kit is for a Mazda 3.

Please PM me.

I payed $800 for this when it was brand new.

Cost is $125 + shipping.

Buyer pays shipping costs. My zipcode is 44646 for reference if you would like to check shipping.
If paying by Paypal then add 4% for Paypal fees.

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

Sorry it's blurry:

C001.jpg

Specs for Pioneer CD-IB100 II:

Lets you control an iPod with a compatible Pioneer in-dash stereo
Compatible with all docking iPods, including video iPods, iPod photos, iPod nanos, and iPod minis
Sends song, artist, album, and time information to your Pioneer stereo's display
Recharges iPod battery
Search by playlist, genre, artist, album, and song
IP-Bus pass-through lets you connect a compatible satellite radio tuner or CD changer
cable included
3-3/4"W x 1"H x 4-15/16"D

This is not my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMMjQd24rqQ#

few things:

- the signage needs to also contain "mazdas247.com"
- we encourage members to include paypal fees into the asking price considering it violates paypal's TOS to add a surcharge for accepting payments through them

few things:

- the signage needs to also contain "mazdas247.com"
- we encourage members to include paypal fees into the asking price considering it violates paypal's TOS to add a surcharge for accepting payments through them
Since I got no response on this, I have to lock the thread for the time being. PM me or any of the FS mods to unlock it when you've retaken the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back