FS: NY MSP Black Mica #970

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to have your car, but three problems.
1. you live in new york and i live in louisiana (distance)
2. id have to sell my car
3. id have to fight to get a loan with crazy interest rates.

but good luck selling...i really wish i could get a speed.

i would just trade it in man. i sat down and calculated the value defficiency of the MSP, apparently it loses $8435 a day in value. If you keep it for another year, you'll owe $3,078,775 for no apparent reason.

smo0f said:
i would just trade it in man. i sat down and calculated the value defficiency of the MSP, apparently it loses $8435 a day in value. If you keep it for another year, you'll owe $3,078,775 for no apparent reason.

lol that is awesome...nice

smo0f said:

:D

on that note, you should probably be on your way to give me the car right now before you go too far into debt. I'll meet you halfway :D I'm in NY too, it can't be that far haha.

KanseiZM said:
:D

on that note, you should probably be on your way to give me the car right now before you go too far into debt. I'll meet you halfway :D I'm in NY too, it can't be that far haha.

lol didnt we already try this before...we confussed ourselfs with where you were actually coming from lol...at this point i need this gone, its horrific how NO ONE wants a clean rare car now a days...i would blame it on the econmy today but after being involved in another thread i might be screamed at lol

justanotheradikt said:
i would love to have your car, but three problems.
1. you live in new york and i live in louisiana (distance)
2. id have to sell my car
3. id have to fight to get a loan with crazy interest rates.

but good luck selling...i really wish i could get a speed.

my bank up here i got a 3.2 interest rate....no lying swear...just with my father as the holder and im listed on the loan as a dependant and a payer, which establish's my credit as well. So im making out with a nice interest rate & starting a nice credit history

Jolthind said:
saw this car on the road the other day. very nice.

bump for a local mazda guy.

-RO

no way?? I finally have a local with me on the forum niiiiiiice lol where did you spot me roaming around town and what kinda car you drive?

in the end i still bump myself and the car is still here.....someone must want a clean MSP?

HFD45 said:
my bank up here i got a 3.2 interest rate....no lying swear...just with my father as the holder and im listed on the loan as a dependant and a payer, which establish's my credit as well. So im making out with a nice interest rate & starting a nice credit history
really? i gotta run by my bank tomorrow...ill see if i can get somewhat of that same deal.

and then again id STILL have to sell my car

justanotheradikt said:
really? i gotta run by my bank tomorrow...ill see if i can get somewhat of that same deal.

and then again id STILL have to sell my car

something along those lines would be easier to sell then this....alot people can view that as a "family friendly" vehicle and would sell where as mine forget it, younger generation is my only hope....I tell people "sir/maam its just not a Protege, its turbocharged and comes with alot performacen options a regular protege DOESNT"....forget that, its too much they say!!...N/A Protege if selling would sell quick compared to what im asking for this

Last edited:
yea, i never really WANTED an msp till i drove a local guys here the other night....grantedits like 5 or 6 psi stock, but it makes a big difference and its got a lot of nice features.

ill let ya know what they say.

I saw you coming up the hill across the street from 7-11. Driving a MX3 right now... in the market for a MSP tho. ;)

Still have a month or so to go until im buying a car tho. Sorry buddy.

-RO

HFD45 said:

i must be the only retard with 9% apr on the car loan

smo0f said:
i must be the only retard with 9% apr on the car loan

i went in alone by myself and they gave me a extremely high rate something along the lines of 7.4% or something. Went home all in a pissed off mood cuz i couldnt afford the car i wanted. My dad took me in sat down for a little bit with a rep, and with my dad as the holder of the loan and me listed as a dependant/payer im establishing my credit with a sweet rate using my dads credit score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back