OH10_MSP

:
2003 Mazdapeed Protege
For Sale: 2003 Mazdaspeed Protg
Price: 7800
Miles: 83,000
Engine: 2.0L Turbo
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual

Details: I am contemplating selling my MSP that I’ve owned for just over a year. I purchased the vehicle in May 2010, the car is originally from North Carolina and to my knowledge has never seen winter (I and the previous owner both stored it during the winter months) The car is virtually rust free and in great condition. Over the winter I had the hood, front bumper, and both front quarter panels of the car professionally painted to take care of come nicks and dents in the paint.

Cosmetically it is near an 8.5/10. It does have a few dings and nicks but for the most part is in fantastic condition for being 8 years old. The interior is very clean as well, but it does have two tears in the driver’s seat. Mechanically the car is solid and has no issues. The car is currently showing a check engine light, but this is because the secondary O2 Sensor is disconnected. This will be fixed before the car is sold.

The car has never broken down or left me stranded. I keep my vehicles meticulously maintained, and this is no exception. I replaced all 4 tires at 74,000 miles, replaced the front pads and rotors at 78,000 miles, and change the oil with Royal Purple Full Synthetic every 3500 miles.

I recently graduated from college and acquired a new job so I may be looking into moving onto another vehicle, this is the only reason I would contemplate selling it. Please be aware, I do still owe money on the car, so the actual title will not be readily available until the car is paid off. Upon payment, I can provide the buyer with a memorandum title until the actual title is released. We can work out the details

I purchased the car completely stock and recently (within 2,000 miles) added a few modifications. Below is the list of the current modifications.

Engine:
Custom Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC)
TurboSmart Dual Port BOV
Custom Short Ram Intake (SRI)
Minerva MotorWerks Solid Mounts (Transmission and Front Installed, Rear and Passenger Not Installed)
Aluminum Air Diverter
Grimspeed Manual Boost Controller (Not Installed)

Transmission:
ACT Stage 2 Clutch (76,000 miles)
Welded Limited Slip Differential

Exhaust:
SLS Midpipe w/ Hi-Flow Catalytic Converter
Magnaflow Muffler

Interior:
jonridinhi Dual Pod Gauge Cluster Surround
AEM Digital Boost Gauge
AEM Wideband Gauge

Appearance:
6000k HID Headlights
3000k HID Fog Lights

I am asking $7400 with all of the modifications. This price is not negotiable. I do not need to sell this car, so no lower offers will be accepted. I have all of the stock parts that will be included with the sale of the vehicle.

If you are not interested in the modifications I am willing to return the car back to a nearly stock condition and accept a lower price. I will take $7000 if the buyer wants the car back to stock, clutch and exhaust will remain on the vehicle.

I am willing to travel to meet you within reason, however this would have to occur on a weekend. I can also reimburse a portion of flight cost if you are not within a drivable distance.

Here is a link to my Craigslist Ad with more pictures:
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/2463678515.html

Here is a link to a video of the car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BJqyKM0mjU

100_1127.jpg

100_1126.jpg

100_1123.jpg

100_1122.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. I''ll take 7200 with all the modifciations or 6800 witit returned to mostly stock.

I drove to Ohio from Minnesota to get my MSP, it can be worth the trip and it's not that bad, just bring friends ;)
GLWS!

Bump.

Contacted Alpha732.

Willing to do a partial trade, preferably for a Jeep Cherokee, but I'm open to other offers. If you've got a high mileage MSP looking to trade that'd be near the top of the list as well.

interesting you said that...

i'm only at 95xxx right now, but:

SILVER.png

Mods: AEM CAI // Turbolife FMIC/Hardpipes // TurboXS 50/50 Hybrid BOV // Turbosmart MBC // NGK Spark Plugs // Walboro High Output Fuel Pump // MAF Re-location // Vibrant Vacuum Distribution Block/Silicone Vacuum Lines // AWR Transmission Mount // Medieval Front Motor Mount // 2.5 SLS Performance Catted J-Midpipe // 2.5 Custom Cat-back Piping // Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers // 3 HKS Carbon-Titanium Muffler // Tien S-Tech Springs // Blacked Out Depo Headlights

PM'd you...

Did I mention I am open to other trades....?

Will trade for P5, Miata, FC RX7, or another running vehicle plus cash.

I'd like this car to stay in the Mazda family and I'd like my new DD to keep me in the family as well :)

Thanks for the Bump!

If I didn't have a close friend with a MS6, I'd be looking for one myself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back