FS: MSP Wheels and JDM Tail Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, the original chrome 16" wheels were flaking and I've been wanting to change things up since we got the car.

Nice, I do like the MSP wheels and they look great on the P5. Only thing I don't like is that they are so heavy.

I'm surprised that it's been going on almost a whole month and no one has bought these. When I had the money to buy the tail lights I missed out on 3 different opportunities

I know! I got lucky and the pair I got fell into my lap you could say from a current member who is one helluva nice guy. :)

Honestly, my wallet's taken a huge hit this month too. Working less plus needing to buy snow tires = no spare money for me. I have to dip into my savings for the tires, which sucks even more.

What are you running for snows? I opted for 14's....tires are cheap and you get a nice narrow tire with lots of meat. On the downside, I'm kind of sol if I ever want to do any kind of brake upgrade, ie: MSP, Mazda6.

What are you running for snows? I opted for 14's....tires are cheap and you get a nice narrow tire with lots of meat. On the downside, I'm kind of sol if I ever want to do any kind of brake upgrade, ie: MSP, Mazda6.

I basically have to go 16s. I upgraded to MZ6 brakes a few weeks ago and my front rims barely fit. I'm more than likely gonna have to pick up some Blizzaks used. Otherwise if I don't find anything by the end of the week I'm goin with some Dunlop Winter Sports. Sadly have to go the semi-budget route this time around.

Whatever I get, it's goin on my stock rims.

What's the lowest your taking shipped? PM me if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back