FS: MSP Wheels and JDM Tail Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do want em man I just dont have the funds.. Im honestly surprised these havent sold yet, as they seem to be very popular (i am relatively new so I figured this out only a bit ago.)

Trust me, if I didn't need to buy winter tires in the next week I would so snag those from ya! Want a set so bad!

Bump for the OP.

I can't believe these are still here!!! Not too long ago these were sold within minutes of the thread being started.

attachment.php

Attachments

• P5 - First Wash 2011 (3).JPG
    P5 - First Wash 2011 (3).JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Yup, the original chrome 16" wheels were flaking and I've been wanting to change things up since we got the car.

im honestly surprised they are still here too. I simply dont have the funds for them and figured that i wouldnt see them after a day of them being for sale.

I'm surprised that it's been going on almost a whole month and no one has bought these. When I had the money to buy the tail lights I missed out on 3 different opportunities

This month sucks man, i really wish i had the damn money. Imma have to look for cans on the floor and cash them in.

Honestly, my wallet's taken a huge hit this month too. Working less plus needing to buy snow tires = no spare money for me. I have to dip into my savings for the tires, which sucks even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back