fs: MS3 fr/rr seats and door cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are out of a friends car whos motor blew. The car had 14000 miles and was miticulously cleaned. They are the black and red suede with black leather bolsters. This does include full front and rear seats with absolutelty no sign of wear. The door cards match the seats and also are in great shape. I want $800 for all of it including door cards. I will ship at your expense. The products are in dallas, texas.

IMG_4593.jpg

IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4596.jpg

IMG_4597.jpg

IMG_4598.jpg

IMG_4599.jpg

IMG_4600.jpg

IMG_4601.jpg

and the color scheme
IMG_4605.jpg

Last edited:
Wish you were local...I'd love to have the 08.5 interior in my car, but don't think I can justify the shipping costs...

Bump!

Thanks for adding the pics. However, I had to delete your other two duplicate copies of the thread. Rules prohibit cross-posting duplicate threads. If you'd like it moved elsewhere, let me know.

Also, please add your location to your profile.

DAMN!! WHY do you have to be in texas?? nothing good comes out like this in NC....

only to sell - you still need to add your location to your profile

Have you test fitted the seats (front) in a 2010 Speed3? If they would fit, I'd buy them from you.

Let me know.

locked til the location is on your profile. with an SN like that, we understand your intentions... so please follow the FS rules.

PM me when you have your profile updated and I'll unlock the thread for you.

edit: unlocked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back