FS: OEM Protege 5 perforated leather seats and door cards (complete interior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
Mazda Protege 5
Selling a nice used set of P5 leather seats and door cards I stumbled upon. Came out of a 2003 P5 with the tiptronic. May fit other cars, but to your own research.

No rips or tears in any of the seats. Drivers side has a bit of cracking on the seat from getting in and out of the car, not terrible though. Front passenger has a bit of wear as well. Rear seats are in great shape with only a little bit of a dent on the top area of the backs.

Front Drivers - 7 out of 10 - Has broken front seat lift lever that needs to be rewelded.
Front Pass - 8 out of 10
Rear seats - 9 out of 10

IMAG0912_BURST002

IMAG0918_BURST002

IMAG0914_BURST002

IMAG0921_BURST002

IMAG0923_BURST002

IMAG0924_BURST002

IMAG0926_BURST002

IMAG0935_BURST002

Other album of pictures can be found at this link below....
https://plus.google.com/photos/1112...ms/6042291051876636401?authkey=CPXj16uLm6nqeQ
I tired to focus the name plate, but higher quality can be found in the album.

Door cards come with handles and all switches/switch panels (Drivers 4 window control, front locks, window switch on other 3 doors) and are in 8-9 out of 10 condition.
Seats come with all levels and adjustment knobs. The rear seats come with side and middle hinges.

Great upgrade to stock cloth interior.

Looking to get SOLD! cash for everything together. I would like to keep seats and cards as a set, unless I can have a buyer lined up for everything before I agree to split. Like I said, the front seat will need to be rewelded for the front lift adjuster. A few tack welds will hold it nicely.

Local pick up only! I do not feel like dealing with the headache of shipping these. I am located near Detroit, MI in Warren, MI (Near I-75 and I-696). I am will to drive a little to meet up to make the deal. Contact on here, email, or cell.

john.l.podlaseckii@gmail.com
(C) 678-5I6-TwoSeven51

Last edited:
Bump for OBO. I would love to see these get put into a nice vehicle. I drive diesel now, so id we willing to make a few mile trip. Ohio, Illinois, Kentucky P5 owners???

would the front seats fit regular 99 model protege sedan. Also would the door panels fit the regular protege

would the front seats fit regular 99 model protege sedan. Also would the door panels fit the regular protege

That I am unsure of. I don't know what the difference of the sedan to the wagon. It might work, but that's some research you'll have to check on.

Did a quick search for you blackmazda99.... Taken from the toprotege.com forums.

"Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracr79 View Post
Yes other than the front end stuff everything else is interchangeable, all models of protege whether it be msp/mp3/sedan/p5 all are the same so the doors will match interior, all that well minus the hatch area but you should be able to swap almost everything over.
01+ Sedan and P5 have different rear doors, the inner lining won't match up either. Rear seats (how they attach) are different. Lot's of McGuyver to swap between the two."

Seems like it is doable, but might be a little bit of work to get it just right. I wouldn't see why most of it wouldn't work just fine though. I can understand the rear doors not being the same completely, but front seats and doors I would think would work just fine.

Cheers.

Your best bet is to pull the covers and unscrew the tops of the doors as they are seperate...will make these 1000X more desireable to ship...

Your best bet is to pull the covers and unscrew the tops of the doors as they are seperate...will make these 1000X more desireable to ship...

Well then, who is interested in just the top half of the panels just shipped then? What are the going rate and what are some offers?

Well then, who is interested in just the top half of the panels just shipped then? What are the going rate and what are some offers?

why would anyone want half a door panel (dunno). I like the door cards but from what i read the rear panels wont fit my car. the seats could fit but they would take too much work mount up

why would anyone want half a door panel (dunno). I like the door cards but from what i read the rear panels wont fit my car. the seats could fit but they would take too much work mount up

If its less shipping for just the top half of the door card. The leather insert portion is the only thing different from the stock cloth inserts. The top removes with a few screws from the back side. I just have to find a box that is big enough for them to all fit in and ship. It would be easier to find out what the shipping on a smaller box would be.

Correct...shipping just the uppers and covers would put shipping in the $50 range as opposed to the $250 range, making the full leather interior option a lot more appealing with a decreased final price into by a couple hundred...

New owner would only have to re-cover his/her seats and unscrew/screw on the new uppers...seeing as the old door panels would need to be removed anyways, there is not need for the bottoms...

When I sell door panels, the only pieces I sell are the tops and unless it is local pickup, the only pieces of the seats I have ever sold are covers...because a buyer with a Protege5 will already have the seats...

Correct...shipping just the uppers and covers would put shipping in the $50 range as opposed to the $250 range, making the full leather interior option a lot more appealing with a decreased final price into by a couple hundred...

New owner would only have to re-cover his/her seats and unscrew/screw on the new uppers...seeing as the old door panels would need to be removed anyways, there is not need for the bottoms...

When I sell door panels, the only pieces I sell are the tops and unless it is local pickup, the only pieces of the seats I have ever sold are covers...because a buyer with a Protege5 will already have the seats...

Makes sense... did not know that it was an option to separate the covers from the seat. Haven't sat in a P5 stock seat in a minute and didn't know that the foam was the same between them.

I have a interested person in the covers and then the door card uppers shipped... So I guess that if that is a option, and no major risk of me messing them up while disassembling, I will be willing to ship the top door cards and all seat covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back