FS: MS3 Driveline Partout

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah no questions asked man, I got the better end of the deal.
thanks man
but you got one happy customer...what is that worth :)

Is that OEM clutch sold yet? I'm considering buying it as a back up for when my clutch goes (on the MS3 I don't even own yet...just thinking pro-actively for the future.)

To better back my logic, how much does a MS3 clutch cost brand new from the dealer?

it is not sold yet. I have it sitting next to me, as well as an empty box for it to go in if you'd like.

I believe the ms3 clutch is about $350 from the dealer. shoot me a PM or let me know! I can get close up pics for ya if you'd like.

a lot a lot a lot of things are sold or no longer available. look out guys, i updated the main page with everything that is still available. I may have some certain things still laying around... hmmm

Kinda stupid one here, if you have it, how much would the hose that runs from the bpv to the intake cost me? Mine cracked when I wasn't aware that there was a clamp on the other end.. (boom07)

interested in entire front clip. Please pm me with a price and a list of what you already sold from the clip. Need fuel pump in the fuel tank as well if you have it. Send me a pm with a fair price. I want entire drivetrain, wiring harness and ECU.

interested in entire front clip. Please pm me with a price and a list of what you already sold from the clip. Need fuel pump in the fuel tank as well if you have it. Send me a pm with a fair price. I want entire drivetrain, wiring harness and ECU.

pm sent.

need parts

Do you still have the misc parts for $50?
Im also looking for headlights for a hatchback 07 speed3

i have no headlights but i do have misc parts still. Nothing will ship out until next monday though, I'm currently at Lake Tahoe, CA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back