FS: MS3 Driveline Partout

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to replace my front left (driver's side) fog lamp housing. the whole thing, not just the lens/bulb any chance you can pick that part up?

need to replace my front left (driver's side) fog lamp housing. the whole thing, not just the lens/bulb any chance you can pick that part up?

I did not get the whole car, just the driveline. That is why the title is, "MS3 Driveline Partout"

all buyers have PM's requesting payment to paypal address, which is mrlilguy157@hotmail.com

Last edited:
bump because I got approval for the listing by the mods... and I want to sell more stuff. Make offers. Everything will go out tomorrow.

Speaking of which, stock air box...

Turns out the pump Mazda gave me was the wrong piece. Its way too short and doesn't fit the connector I got from ya. That black pump that comes off the air box...how much do you want for that over nighted? If I have to buy the whole airbox, no problemo.

Speaking of which, stock air box...

Turns out the pump Mazda gave me was the wrong piece. Its way too short and doesn't fit the connector I got from ya. That black pump that comes off the air box...how much do you want for that over nighted? If I have to buy the whole airbox, no problemo.

it was broken off before I bought all this stuff.

wow I would want the tranny for a little project. Wish these where more plentiful to make them ubber cheapo. Unfortunately they aren't. If you don't find anyone for the tranny in a while and need a last resort I may be willing to shell out something for it.

LMK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back