FS:(Mississippi) 2007 MazdaSpeed 3 Grand Touring Black - 4800 miles - $24000 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermilion

:
07' MazdaSpeed 3 Black GT
FS:(Mississippi) 2007 MazdaSpeed 3 Grand Touring Black SOLD PENDING FUNDS

2007 Mazda MazdaSpeed 3
Grand Touring
Black Mica
4900 miles
Factory Warranty 3yrs/36,000 miles
Transferable Extended Warranty 7yrs/85,000 miles

Defi Blue Racer Boost Gauge
Autodim Mirror
Sirius Satellite Radio
35% Tint all around
No Dents or Scratches
Not smoked in

Price: SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Reason for selling: Want another STi. After getting rid of my 05 STi.. and getting the Mazda I was happy, until just one day I up and had to have another STi. It was like losing your first true love.. you don't know it until you've lost it.

MS3-Front.jpg

MS3-GTSeat-1.jpg

MS3-RightFront-2.jpg

MazdaForums-2.jpg

MazdaForum-4.jpg

MazdaForum-3.jpg

Last edited:
I'll give you 19,000 plus cost to put it on a shipper to get it out to Utah... Generally a car depreciates as sson as you drive it off the lot ;)

Jeph said:
I'll give you 19,000 plus cost to put it on a shipper to get it out to Utah... Generally a car depreciates as sson as you drive it off the lot ;)

Im sure a dealership would give him more than that.. And its not the driving it off the lot, its the fact that it got titled.. Cars that have never been titled (aka brand new cars) sell for more just because of that..

No way a dealership would give him more than that... they couldn't sell it for full retail because its used, so why would they choose to NOT make any money on a used car?

I'm completely serious, but since its used, i can't see it in person, and it already has 5k miles on it, i don't htink its worth 23k

Jeph said:
I'm completely serious, but since its used, i can't see it in person, and it already has 5k miles on it, i don't htink its worth 23k

I don't think he's interested in your offer fella. You might want to wait a year or so and then you'll find one in your price range.

dcbeggs said:
I don't think he's interested in your offer fella. You might want to wait a year or so and then you'll find one in your price range.

Well its not that its my price range, its what his cars worth... I could go buy one brand new, but if he's looking to get rid of his why not take it off his hands

I think that with his options, the car would have an MSRP of around 25.5K.. before dealer markup.. .Assuming that he didn't pay MSRP, unless he's a good haggler, he is in a pretty decent ballpark with his asking price. Maybe 22K would sell faster, but 20K would be way too low.

Its also got a good extended warranty worth about 2000+ dollars. Not everyone cares about the warranty but, some do and its transferable for one time.

Some people also might say that the extended warranty doesn't add anything and some might think that it does.

In any case.. this isn't the only website its for sale on.

Well if he was willing to put it on a shipper to get it to Utah, I'm sure we could negotiate a better price, closer to 22k :)
If he lived closer i'd just fly in and drive it home, but thats a lot of miles to put on a really new car...

pay 19k, sorry its used. fly out and drive it! everyone happy. shipping a car is dumb, it has 4 tires, use them

i agree with Jeph, cars deprciate 20% when you drive them off the lot a new gt with out nave is 24k so 23k used .....nada. You guys don't understand how shecduled depreciation works. you could argue thatr ms3's are hard to come buy but i dont buy that

So i can get a brand new GT in vegas with extended warranty and no nav for 24.5...
So my offer still stands at 20k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back