FS. LCD touchpanel carputer

I am replacing my carputer setup and am selling the old stuff. Up for grabs will fit the 3rd gen pros:

Custom Black HVAC surround with fully molded 7 inch Lilliput VGA touch screen (I think the resolution is 800x600). This surround also has an intermittent button to turn off or on the touchscreen and an extra button to hook up to the power on your computer if you want. It also has a front USB port that can plug into your computer or into your head unit if it supports USB. Finally, it has a custom molded gauge pod that will take any of the AEM guages that have the threaded bezel (Note the wideband gauge does not come with the surround).
$75 OBO shipped.

rtW9L.jpg

kSLSA.jpg

Last edited:
this would be sweet but i can't justify spending money on something like this right now... GLWS (2thumbs)

Can you snap a pic of said computer with signage too?

Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

Wow, only $75?
I'm DEFINITELY interested!
What all are you including tho?? You can PM me with the info if it's still up for grabs. Thanks!

Back