FS: Garrett "Disco Potato" GT2860RS TURBO For Your Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a direct bolt-up to the manifold and the exhaust side. You can use the same stock lines also, and it already has the oil resistor on it for the oil feed line as well as the tube for the oil drain/return. I'm not sure if a boost controller is absolutely required, I think it would mainly depend on the WGA if you didn't have one, but I guess without knowing I'd just get one for the heck of having it. You don't want to push the internals unless you're forged and this turbo definitely gives you more boost at the same psi than a stock turbo would. For the WGA, you will transfer your stock actuator and bracket over.

Can this turbo take the stock waste gate and is it a direct bolt up. Would I need a boost controler? My stock turbo is on its way out and looking to upgrade.

Bumping up, need to sell!! Just bought a new clutch & flywheel yesterday at the car show (can't resist discounts, ya know) so this needs to go!

Bumping up, need to sell!! Just bought a new clutch & flywheel yesterday at the car show (can't resist discounts, ya know) so this needs to go!

Yeah, come on peeps! Badass turbo with a payment plan?!? It doesnt get any better than THAT! Jen, good luck putting that clutch and fly in, you gonna drop the tranny out the bottom or do it in the bay? hope you got skinny hands if you do the latter (boom07)

LOL I'll end up having a shop to put the flywheel and clutch in. That's one thing I'm not going to do myself.. if I had a lift, no problem, but then it's only me working on it and that tranny is pretty heavy, soooo.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back