FS: Brand New K-Sport Coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrH42

:
2002 Protege5
Alright, I've had countless people lead me on and never actually end up going through with the sale.

I'm looking for $700 + shipping. I dropped the price again because I want these out of my garage finally. That's $275 cheaper than ProtegeGarage. I'm getting rid of the Protege5 soon, and never got around to putting these on. Shipping is around $40-$60, depending on where you are. I can get you shipping quotes immediately via UPS ground. I can ship these within 24 hours of receiving payment.

imgp0150u.jpg

imgp0151j.jpg

imgp0152p.jpg

PM if you're interested. I want these gone!

Last edited:
Those things look amazing, How much shipped to 77070

$42 for shipping with UPS ground, insured for $800. It would get there in 4-5 days (should be there by end of the day Monday if I ship today, or Tuesday at the latest).

These are the real deal from everything I've read! If I get my hands on some extra cash and this is still around they're mine...although I'll bet they'll be gone by end of the week. Sick deal for somebody looking to handle the twisties.

Is it fullly threaded or partially threaded? Anyway this is a real deal here... it's even cheaper than BC lol... not that I would wanna buy BC but probably made at the same factory.
These should fit MSP just fine right?

Is it fullly threaded or partially threaded? Anyway this is a real deal here... it's even cheaper than BC lol... not that I would wanna buy BC but probably made at the same factory.
These should fit MSP just fine right?

If by fully threaded, you mean the threads run the full length of the perch, then yes they do.

And yes, they should fit a MSP just fine.

I'll be gone this weekend, but will answer anymore questions and get shipping quotes Sunday evening.

I'm located at the University of Dayton right now. Where are you located?

Shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Mr. H

I wish you were turbo'n your P5 cause I'd have a bunch of mods to trade you for. I'm just outside of Indy so driving there would be no problem. Bump

BUMP!

Sorry, not looking to turbo. If you happen to sell those parts and are interested though, let me know!

Bump for you bro..sorry to flake, I ended up buying something else for the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back