FS: H&R Coilovers (29197-3) for 04-09 Mazda3 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigrMsP

:
2003.5 MSP
FS: H&R Coilovers (29197-3) for 04-09 Mazda3

UPDATED PRICE, $850 SHIPPED/PAYPAL for coil over kit only. Camber arms are now sold!

Just sold my 2004 Mazda 3 Hatch so these need to go. Up for sale are the H&R Street Performance coilovers. These were both installed on my car at the same time, and were only used for 4,500 miles!

These are probably the most comfortable set of coilovers out there (IMO) for daily driving. Since you reuse the factory top hats, there is no noticeable increase in cabin noise. I had no weird noises with these installed. I was able to eliminate all the wheel gap with the factory wheels, and there was still room to go down if you really want to slam it.

I installed/uninstalled these by myself following a walkthrough that can be found online on another forum. All parts and pieces you'll need with the exception of the re-used factory pieces are included. The perches are not seized up and move smoothly. There is about half of the boeshield left in the bottle (used as a lubrication for the perches). Both adjustment wrenches are included.

These will ship in the original shipping container I got from H&R. Parts are in their bubble wrapped bags, and the shipping container is actually double boxed for protection. Shipping weight is close to 50 lbs. Shipping to continental US only at this time.

Local Pickup is available in the Saint Louis Area. Thanks for looking!

List Date: 1/30/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: H&R Coilovers (29197-3) for 04-09 Mazda3
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back