FS: BC Racing Coilover for MZ6/MS6 *NEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this waiting for a good day to install, but I decided to just upgrade teh rear shocks and keep my K-Sport coilovers in..

packing.jpg

These are BRAND NEW, in the box. I bought these from PG about 3-4 months ago .. lol
I paid $999.00 and just confirmed their price has not changed.

I'll let these go for $950.00 shipped. I'll incur shipping ($65ish) and PayPal fees (~$31). So I'll lose in the end about $150.00.. so my price is firm.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. I've heard great things about these things, and was looking forward to that 30-way dampening adjustment!

I'll even install them whoever is local, for $50 flat. Should take about 1.5-2hours.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Very interested... just waiting on funds at this point. Maybe a few weeks if you still have em.

you know, these dont have the "30" way adjustment as we dont have McP struts and cant use camber plates... unless theres 30 clicks on the dampner knob...

you guys would be mad if i told you how much i paid for new BC's + whiteline rsb, and further how much i sold my BC's for unused....

wait a second. they dont have the 30 way adjustment?

each shock has a knob to adjust dampening, and you can adjust ride height...
those pics you see with the 12 hex screws with measuring notches are for the front camber plates on cars with McPherson struts, we have double a-arm up front (which is better anyway)

ahh dont get me wrong these are one of the best options for suspensions on this car, you dont have to worry about blowing shocks and the fact that there are only 2 options that put you into coilover $$ territory anyway. i say hop on this..

i only got rid of mine because i was too lazy to install them, then i found out rear springs are cake, fronts are not that bad, but the rear shocks are a PITA...

PM me or any of the FS mods to unlock this when you're ready to post the required photos w/forums signage (click the link in my signature for the rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back