FS: AWR Coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallard

Slow
:
03.5 Laser Blue MSP
I have a set of AWR coilovers from my MSP that are hanging around in my basement and need to go. Before installing them you will probably want to have the spacers on the spherical bearings (on the front camber plates) dimentioned and remachined to ensure they are not loose. I had the spacers modified in order to get more thread engagement on the lock nut on top of the strut, but I think the machinist messed up a hair. There was occaisionally some noise from one of the springs. (because the spacer was not tight on the spherical bearing, allowing the shock/spring to move up and down a few millimeters)

I removed the coilovers and ended up selling the car before having them remachined. My loss is your gain, it's reflected in the price.

I also added bearings on the top of the springs to prevent them from binding. They come with the correct length endlinks on the front (for MSP) and front camber plates. You will probably also want to order the rear camber plates before you install these.

I'll sell for $600 + Shipping OBO

P1010049.jpg

P1010050.jpg

P1010145.jpg

P1010146.jpg

Contact me by PM.

Thanks.
Phil

Last edited:
you need to have a sign. with your name, the forum name ,and todays date. if u can add this pm me and i will reopen the thread. thanks alot.

...oooo, i want these! i would jump on them if i had the money... this is prob the best price for coilovers anywhere!

These do not look like AWRs to me???

Edit: Wow, I dont know why but i was thinking K-sports.... WTF is wrong with me!?!?!

Last edited:
looks like them to me! 2k new...wow...somebody's gonna get a deal! good luck with the sale

dang it if only i never purchased the full tokico blues strut/spring combo a year back , woulda jumped on these awrs..... :(

if my credit limit was higher on my credit card...lol, i would buy them!.... but...it's not :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back