FS: 626 Manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joost27

More Power Made Me Slower
Contributor
:
2000 Mazda Protege ES V6
I have a '97 626 Manifold, cleaned up and Painted silver. Looks really nice. Has the bolts for the EGR, and TB. I also have a 94 626 Throttle Body, but not certain it will work with the Protege. It did not come with the Intake manifold. I had this laying around for a while after a junk yard adventure, but does bolt up to the manifold just fine. All Threaded studs and holes and also the Injector holes were taped off before paint.

Note: You will not be able to use your current fuel rail or injectors
Edit 12/8/2009:
EGR Tube for this manifold is now included with no additional cost. All that's needed is the fuel rail and injectors. Which can be found on ebay and other used car places.

Looking for $120 obo + shipping on the Manifold. $20 + shipping for the TB or 130 + shipping for both.

DSCF0775.jpg

DSCF0777.jpg

DSCF0778.jpg

DSCF0780.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg

Newly Added:
DSCF0810.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, EGR tube included now with no price increase

cant confirm this, but i believe that it may need to modified, or you have to combine the EGR tube from the MSP and this one to work with both MSP manifold and 626 Intake manifold.

bumpity. Price Lowered to $110 + shipping on the manifold

Bump $100 + Shipping for Manifold, TB, and EGR Tube. Just looking to move this from my room. Also, getting money for my KL Swap.

Last edited:
$100+shipping for a decent MSP upgrade. Fuel rails dont go for much on ebay/junk yards. If I provide the Fuel rail would that help out the sale?

still available. $100+shipping for the IM, TB, and EGR tube

Bump $110shipped for everything. Can get the fuel rail with injectors for under $30shipped on ebay so you can use this.

final bump then will be listing on ebay. $100shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back