FS: 2012 Mazda 3 iTouring Skyactiv Hatchback w/ 6 speed manual - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2015 CX-5 Touring
FS: 2012 Mazda 3 iTouring Skyactiv Hatchback w/ 6 speed manual

For Sale:

2012 Mazda 3 i Touring - 6 speed manual - 39 MPG! (Paid $20,561)
Extended warranty to 100,000 miles (Paid $1400)
Tire and Wheel Warranty (Paid $400)

I am the original owner of the car. I am only selling because I got engaged and my fiancee and I only need 1 car. This is the 8th car I've owned in my lifetime and the only one I've truly loved and had no complaints about.

Kelley Blue Book values this car at $13,850 without considering the warranties. I am asking $13,999 to account for the extra $1800 in warranties that will transfer to you.

The Basics:

-Perfect mechanical condition
-Dealer maintained (with all receipts!)
-All highway miles - I drive to either NH, KY, VT, or WV 2-3 times per month, sometimes more.
-Clean Carfax/AutoCheck - no accidents
-2 new tires (Got a flat, replaced 2 instead of only the flat). Tires in good shape - will last another 10k-15k miles. I use snow tires all winter so my tires only have about 25k miles.
-Transmission and clutch are excellent - I did not learn to drive stick on this car
-Interior and upholstery is clean. I'm a clean and meticulous person.
-No body damage, no rust.
-I am still continuing to drive the car, so the mileage may increase slightly.

Disclosures:

-The driver door has a small ding. Some jerk opened his door into mine in a parking lot and left a mark. It's hard to see.
-The front bumper has a superficial scrape (6-8 inches) on the front left corner. It's also very well camouflaged and hard to see.

Extras:

-I will include an extra tire - if you ever get a non-repairable flat, you'll only have to spend $20 on getting the tire mounted and balanced, not buy a new tire.
-If the car sells for my asking price, I will also include:
-A set of Thule roof racks. Not pictured above, but currently mounted on the car. Originally paid $350.
-A set of Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires mounted on OEM steel wheels with Mazda hubcaps. Originally paid $800 for the set.
These are INCREDIBLE snow tires (used for driving up to the mountains for weekend ski trips) and are unstoppable in the snow. The traction is honestly mindblowing. The tires have about 15,000 miles on them - good for 40-45k.

Financials:

-The car is financed through Chase. We can finalize our sale at a Chase bank and I will make the final loan payoff. The title will then be mailed to you at your address within 3 business days.

Miscellaneous:
- Car is located in Teaneck, NJ. You are welcome to take the car to a mechanic for inspection. You may take a test drive with proof of driver's license and insurance. Long distance buyers are welcome - payment by cashier's check or wire transfer only.

List Date: 6/30/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: 2012 Mazda 3 iTouring Skyactiv Hatchback w/ 6 speed manual
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Mobile friendly version: FS: 2012 Mazda 3 iTouring Skyactiv Hatchback w/ 6 speed manual

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back