FS: 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 OEM Wheels & Tires!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotus8 could tell you better than I could. I've never seen a coil over shock that didn't have an adjustment range from stock height to 4-5 inches lower. Some even more.

I had the MS springs, and it dropped it about a half inch. My BC coil overs will set the spoiler on the ground if I wanted.

was the sale on here? cuz theres another set with less than 20K on em (don't remember how many miles) and a lil rash for half the price...

Someone saw them on the forum (he is not a member) and he thought all of the posts were very entertaining lol he ended up checking them out in person, and then after a couple minutes, if not seconds, of inspection he decided to take them off my hands for exactly how much I asked for.

Even the cheapest Pep Boys wheels and tires with TPMS cost more than $1,000. These wheels and tires were high quality and brand new. The guy who bought them got a great deal and they look great on his car. Do the math, sonny.

How much is something worth?

Exactly what someone will pay for it.

The OP got his asking price. I'll admit, I gave my wheels away. I would have gotten more had I waited. The price of impatience on my part.

How much is something worth?

Exactly what someone will pay for it.

The OP got his asking price. I'll admit, I gave my wheels away. I would have gotten more had I waited. The price of impatience on my part.

Exactly my point. This guy looked at his alternatives, and chose this one.

Even the cheapest Pep Boys wheels and tires with TPMS cost more than $1,000. These wheels and tires were high quality and brand new. The guy who bought them got a great deal and they look great on his car. Do the math, sonny.

pep boy wheels retail for 1k? wow, what pep boys is this?

pep boy wheels retail for 1k? wow, what pep boys is this?

Cheap Crap

Wheels $125 + Tires $75 + TPMS $50 = $250 per wheel = $1,000

Decent Stuff

Wheels $300 + Tires $150 + TPMS $50 = $500 per wheel = $2,000

And that's as cheap as I would ever go. Hell, my last car had $600 wheels and $200 tires. Like I said sonny, do the math.

arggag

Geez, quit saying "sonny" you sound like an old man. Oh and by the way welcome to the Mazda forums. Were your previous highly customized cars mazda's? Or did you just join the site to sell your stock wheels at a poor price?(bow)

The guy who bought my wheels & tires for $1,000 is very happy with them and considered it a better alternative than buying cheap wheels or used wheels. 18" Speed3 wheels look pretty good on a regular Mazda3. Two years ago I sold my stock 2008 VW R32 wheels & tires to a guy in CT for $1,000 and he put them on his new Jetta GLI. He was just as satisfied. Like I keep saying, you guys are just a bunch of little kids.

PS to the Moderators - I think it's time to delete this thread. It serves no further useful purpose.

FWIW, I bought a set of factory E46 18 inch wheels with very used tires for $1500. They were just OEM BMW Msport wheels (non staggered)

I think $1000 is high for the current offerings but as I said before, it's worth what someone pays. If the buyer is happy, who are we to criticize?

+1... Amazing how many people post on here just to have their e-cocks waving around. Probably why I don't visit very often.

im so sorry to have offended you all for the sake of trying to prevent a fellow forum member from being completely ripped by this guy

Last edited:
hey guys, by the way. I got a set of 16" protege5 rims im selling. They are brand new, only been on my car for 5 years. Asking 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back