FS: 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 OEM Wheels & Tires!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we were just trying to help, at first.....I know you think they are worth that but chances are you will NOT sell them for that price around here. No matter how you justify your asking price, no matter how right or wrong you are, it just is not likely.

IMG_0621.jpg

Maybe, maybe not. I daily drive the car, and yes I know I have room to drop it and not go too low, but I still like having the extra clearance for now. But if I do end up doing suspension mods in the future, I'll most likely be going with the Mazdaspeed Coilver Kit with rear camber links. From what I hear, it doesn't drop the car that much, but it makes the car handle incredibly well!

why pay 1k for rims and tires when I could get some aftermarket rims that are much better looking than oem. The only place that would sell these rims for that much would be a the stealership. And id venture to guess that if you are one of those people that pays full price at the stealership you probably arent on this forum. good luck with the sale

The "stealership" (very clever btw lol) charges considerably more than what I'm asking for. And go right ahead and buy some cheap POS aftermarket wheels and tires, cause chances are that if you're spending under 1K for wheels and tires, they're total garbage. But hey, I guess someone like myself who's heavily customized 5 cars already, doesn't know what I'm doing lmao

mazdaspeed coilovers will dump that car in the weeds. The mazdaspeed springs with camber plates don't lower the cat that much.

You are REALLY funny! You're also an idiot.

Anyway, for all the "moderators" out there, isn't there some sort of rule against price bashing? Or off-topic posts? I'd really appreciate it if one of you came in here and helped keep this under control.

mazdaspeed coilovers will dump that car in the weeds. The mazdaspeed springs with camber plates don't lower the cat that much.

I had no idea the mazdaspeed coils actually went low. Everyone says that they dont go low at all. Do you have these coils on your car? BTW Thanks for giving me that info.

"you MIGHT be able to get 700-800 range"
"you're just not going to get a grand out of the stockers unless you find a sucker"
"sorry, your about 3 years to late to get that much for these..."
"you will NOT sell them for that price around here"
"do I get to be the first to say: I told you so? lol"
"why pay 1k for rims and tires"

SOLD. For $1,000. To the owner of a 2007 Mazda 3.

Do I get to be the first to say "I told you so"?(fuoops)

"you MIGHT be able to get 700-800 range"
"you're just not going to get a grand out of the stockers unless you find a sucker"
"sorry, your about 3 years to late to get that much for these..."
"you will NOT sell them for that price around here"
"do I get to be the first to say: I told you so? lol"
"why pay 1k for rims and tires"

SOLD. For $1,000. To the owner of a 2007 Mazda 3.

Do I get to be the first to say "I told you so"?(fuoops)

was the sale on here? cuz theres another set with less than 20K on em (don't remember how many miles) and a lil rash for half the price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back