FS: **$10,500** NY Mazdaspeed Protege Black Mica, LOW MILEAGE, MUST SELL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your MSP being so hard to sell.
[THREADJACK]
did you really just say 'fly by wire' is crap? It's real time throttle response. Think of it this way; you own a moped, you get on it and have two options? you can pedal the vehicle around using your feet (your cable connected throttle) or you can get it running and simply twist the throttle to go. It's a small stretch to use this comparison but the idea is there. The differences between cable and eletronic accellerators are amazing...
[/THREADJACK]

Miata/MP3 said:
Fixed it for you.

Honestly, how can honda call THAT an SI? That engine bay is super ridiculous to modify and what the hell is with that drive by wire crap? Ugh, keep the MSP atleast you can say your car is rare and has more potential.

Do NOT do that again to anything I say. (pissed)

i couldnt bring myself to taking a picture of the car infront of Honda, couldnt do it.....Honda now owns a Mazdaspeed Protege No. 970.

Not gonna lie though, was def a little hard driving up there knowing that this was my last time behind the wheel and even harder leaving the parking lot to head back home. I just think of it as benefitting MYSELF not trying to suit other people when im to be considered "down grading"

leatherface24 said:
bla bla lol i wanna see pics of the new ride!

around Christmas....the 2007 havent been released yet. Im number 3 on the list for the first batch of 07's to arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back