FS: **$10,500** NY Mazdaspeed Protege Black Mica, LOW MILEAGE, MUST SELL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFD45

Contributor
:
MSP No. 970
This is my second FS thread for my car. Here is the link with proper pics within to follow the rules and guidelines set up by our mods. There are many people who can vouche for me on this site that I'm legit and dont mess with other members. Also check out my expired ebay link in my sig for up to date pics. I will have a photobucket slide show soon to come

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123637504

The car as of 10/3/2006 has 36,400 miles on it, and has 9/32 out of 10/32 of tread life. Im selling the car for this cheap b/c of many different issues. One I have a short attention span, and like to bounce from one to another and secondly i recently enrolled back in school and honestly is putting a huge hole in my pocket. This is a ONCE AND A LIFE TIME DEAL!!! Im selling my car BELOW what the dealer trade in value is. I'd rather sell it to a Mazda member then the stealership. Here is the link for my original thread.

chaklack said:
seriously, WTF, why couldn't you have made this deal like a month ago

stuborness lol I realized I'm not gonna sell this for private party blue book, so i might as well hook someone up that loves these cars b/c i just need it out of my hair for the moment to gain some money.

dcbeggs said:
P to the M at'cha door.

if i could find a way to sing "replied" to you i would.....

leatherface24 said:
ugh dude just trade me already

eh sorry bro but no matter how hard i convince myself a Miata doest do it for me.....I just want a straight sell at this point

holy crap!!!

dammit i really want your car!!!

wish i could sell mine in a hurry to buy yours. (goes outside to put FS sign on it) ill def let you know if it sells!

justanotheradikt said:
wish i could sell mine in a hurry to buy yours. (goes outside to put FS sign on it) ill def let you know if it sells!

it might help in the selling process if you take the sig out of your car getting towed away on the back of a flat bed.....just a thought no biggie lol

bump to sell.....please dont make me give it to the stealership and have it end up at auction. NO ONE can compete with what im asking and what is being presented to them

we are all members of this forum for a reason and know all about these cars and how much they sell for, so please do not try low balling me anymore then i have myself already. Respect the deal that is being presented to you. If you do some research you'll find out how much of a deal is at the table just waiting to be had.

i really wish there was a way I could finagle buying this car. I would give my new P5 to my girl, and then buy this for my self. I have thought of all the options...... sigh. another bump for a car I wish I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back