FS: **$10,500** NY Mazdaspeed Protege Black Mica, LOW MILEAGE, MUST SELL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless someone can throw me an offer or accept the deal that is being presented to them, Tuesday is D-Day, it will be traded it to get off my hands

wow man, after seeing this, i dont think i ever want one of these as a primary car. maybe a fun screw around car but no way a car that i might ever have to think of selling.

leatherface24 said:
wow man, after seeing this, i dont think i ever want one of these as a primary car. maybe a fun screw around car but no way a car that i might ever have to think of selling.

i cant say i regret ownership b/c i made alot friends and met alot new people and learned hell lot of stuff, but i would NEVER buy another one again IMO. For those selling their MSP's for $18,000 fully loaded or even blue book value for stock GOOD LUCK, time & time again you see these things sell for under blue book or be traded off, and Im prime example of how someone can even give this damn car away.....adios Mazda ownership, going back to my roots......2007 Honda Civic Si

nocar said:
or accept the deal that is being presented to them

what that mean? lol..

accept that 10.5 is a steal and stop people low balling me trying to get something for nothing

Tomorrow is D-Day....trading it in at 6pm EST. I'll be sure to post pictures

Unless someone is a miracle worker, Mods please detele this thread, thank you. Car is gone in 24 hrs

justanotheradikt said:
really really sad to see it go.

i would have much rather seen it go to another member then the stealership, but its been an open thread for a while now and i have nothing to show but getting low balled every 5 secs.....gotta know when its time to quit & move on somewhere & somehow

HFD45 said:
i would have much rather seen it go to another member then the stealership, but its been an open thread for a while now and i have nothing to show but getting low balled every 5 secs.....gotta know when its time to quit & move on somewhere & somehow

i know...i wish i could have brought something to the table, but my car isnt moving either :(

yashart_mp3 said:
downgrade IMO... sorry buddy

lol i can respect that....when a car has zero bites, zero offers, zero serious interest, NO ONE come look at it after numerous listings, alot money in advertisement IMO watching the car get traded in for the 07 Si is a sweet moment knowing the Honda is worth every penny in the long run.....i'll be sure to post pics of the cars final moments parked infront of the Honda dealership before they take ownership......

pm me your phone number, i got a few bites for my car who knows i may work a miracle and sell mine bfore you trade urs in tomorrow cuz im showing the car tonite.

Last edited:
nocar said:
pm me your phone number, i got a few bites for my car who knows i may work a miracle and sell mine bfore you trade urs in tomorrow cuz im showing the car tonite.

PMed.....under the 24hr mark, only a miracle or non-refundable deposit will convince me other wise but open for offers still

What are they honestly giving you for trade in.....Anything more should make you bite as it would only benefeit you. I beleive i did make a decent offer I thought...considering the asking price.

I belive some things boil down to a matter of pride and principal. I needed cash real bad a few months ago and I still wouldnt let my car go for all the lowball offers I got on EGAY.

leatherface24 said:
Yeah the new si's s***. not great cars.

Fixed it for you.

Honestly, how can honda call THAT an SI? That engine bay is super ridiculous to modify and what the hell is with that drive by wire crap? Ugh, keep the MSP atleast you can say your car is rare and has more potential.

going going and a gone.....its been real and the car just sat there with a low ass price waiting for a home, nothing. So i acted on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back