Frontend Squeak/problem

sorry to bring up a old thread.I have terrible clucking noice from the driver side front suspension after i installed my Sprint Springs. It sounds like "Cluck..Cluck" when i go over bumps. I checked every nuts they are all tight. what should i do"

Puckpimp71 said:
I think I nailed the right size, but I'm going to double check everything when I have time off of work and I can get under my car. I'll let you know.
well...come on man what happened (thumb)

Right now I still have the a-series bushings in my car and they're quiet as a mouse... It's those damn noisy rear ones that I want to get rid of. I put the e-series rear bushings in a week ago and made sure they were nice a greasy, but 5 minutes later, they're creaking. Time for AWR, I guess.

Ordering new ES front and rear ones right now. Non-greasable, but the black graphite impregnated ones. I think the re greaseables will be too big to fit and have room to use the grease fitting.

Last edited:
Will the es bushings fit our car?'... never mind, es = energy suspension... my bad

Let us know how they work out - my squeak is more of a skronk these days. Hope it warms up soon... gotta get some Krytox on those babies...

If it starts driving you nuts, then wash 'em down with some P'blaster. That'll keep a quiet for a few days.

Back