Friday Night Racing Thread......

chillinmcmillan said:
My friend had his 95 Accord stolen recentely and he is looking at a v-tech prelude as a replacement, so if he gets one, we'll race and I'll let you know how it goes! I'm bone stock by the way.

Nice(not your friends car getting stolen), I like the 97 and up body style the best in the back but the 92 to 96 body style for the front lol, but if I had to choose I'd definately get the 97 and up they have more ponies. Not much more but every little bit to brag about is nice :D

O3SPEEDLSD ok dude did you beat the type r. And a stock ls integra wont run 9.3 in 1/8th mile wont happen sorry....I ran a built GSR last week at the track and he ran a 9.31 in the 1/8th.
Im serious my buddies car is not stock this is what he runs ive raced him many times on the track 9.55 is his best time. I dont know why it wont run faster then this they are not that fast im telling you i see this car everyday at work and i drive it atleast 3 times a week its not faster then my MSP except at high speeds around 70 or faster

on friday i was driving down the 10 freeway when a g35 coupe started to make his way in front of me.
so ofcourse i was like hell naw and i punched it into 3rd and tried to catch him. i was keeping up with him for a while goin like 120-130 mph.
then i guess he wanted to switch places so i went in front and to the carpool lane since there was no cars on carpool.
well when he got behind me i punched it again and i took off but unfortunately he took off as well he was right on my tail the while ****** time. it was like initial d he was bumper to bumper with me and i couldnt lose him. but it was fun losing to a car that cost more than twice my car.
on a side note i had a full car 4 people in the car and he was alone. i think if i was alone and had a couple more mods i would maybe bet him by a little. all in all it was fun. :)

ZMN BY U.....If you wanna bet money on it, I will. The LS motor is in a 92 Civic CX hatch. He has an all motor LSVtec with a nice shot on it and runs 7.8's in 1/8th. If you want a time slip, I can ask him for one...Later,

i raced a yellow MP3, and beat it in the 1/4 mile, but my reaction time caused me to lose the race. this was my first time racing.

Hey hi-perf what other performance mods do you have, I just saw that it says that you ran a 16.8 and I have the same car and I havent run it yet. Did you run with stock wheels and with the system, what did you have when you ran that time. THANKS.

Latest posts

Back