Freekenstein's 323 Fastbreak a.k.a. Protege5

Only one pictures so far, but the idea is clear I think

nieuwjaarsmeet_022.jpg

But one question,becuase these rims (7x17") have an offset of 38, but it rubs a little bit. What is the best option for me to prevent it from happening again??
1. Roll the edges in my wheelarches (maybe the side of the car has to be repainted)
2. Modify the rims by taking of 4 mm on the inside of the wheel
3. I can set the camber on my suspension-kit, put it a bit (more) negative (tries will wear unevenly)

if you're careful, and apply some heat (not direct heat!) the paint will stretch when you roll the fenders. Those wheels look great. It'll look a lot better w/ the P5 bumper cover. Get the side skirts too, that'll really set it off.

Is it a turbo diesel? What kind of hp/torque does it make?

(hi) Welcome and +1 for having a turbo diesel P5 (yeah what are the hp/tq numbers?)! (thumb)

I wonder...Can I get this model in Japan?

amaff, of course it's turbo diesel. most of the cars here in europe are under 2.0 and mostly diesel, those with diesel just about all if not all are turbo diesel. for instance my 1.5 turbo diesel Getz :D

You've never seen a non turbo diesel? Until I'm told otherwise by someone who KNOWS, it's still an unanswered question lol

The engine has 100hp /230 Nm. The second generation Protege a.k.a. 323 sedan was sold with a very slow 2.0 diesel without turbo and the first gen with a 1.7 liter diesel (even slower LOL).

I have no idea wheater the car is available in Japan.

Rolling the fenders seems to be the best option, so I'll start informing about it here and there.

That would be awesome to hear uncorked. If you get an exhaust for it, post some sound clips.

Yeah, this it the turbodiesel engine. I found a cat-back exhaust from Bastuck (German brand) for about $600. It claims about 10 hp gain. But right now I have to slow down with modding, there's more in my life than just my car (no it's not a girl :p)

Latest posts

Back