Ford CANCELS seven-passenger C-Max for U.S.

Awww crap.. I just realize now I am never going to get a chance to try retro fit the 7th seat into the Mz5, *#@&*!

Most every market has the three-seat center row but US and Canada. Maybe you can make some international friends who can help you out here. Not sure if it is offered in Mexico and if its a 7 seater, but that's where I would start.

The retrofit would be illegal anyway. You probably won't be given problems but watch out if you get into an accident, the insurance company can and will deny your claim even if you're not at fault.

Most every market has the three-seat center row but US and Canada. Maybe you can make some international friends who can help you out here. Not sure if it is offered in Mexico and if its a 7 seater, but that's where I would start.
I'm only (and very) interested in Ford's folding 7th seat -MUCH more clever than Mazda's system. Do you know if it was avail elsewhere? Though the prototype was the first such design? Would love to get my hands on one.

You guys keep going on about the middle seat, but forget the fact that for about 4 years now all seats must have a shoulder strap, so the headliner and possibly roof structure would be different as well. I guess that just builds on DKaz's point of illegality.

Back