ForceFed's Project P5 Build Thread

GOt a little more bodywork done tonight..Got dark..so I still have at least another night or two of this.

Prepped for some Primer on the needed areas and laid a bit down.

Also took care of a little rust forming inside the edge of both rear wheel wells.

P5%20Paint%20Prep%20Pics%20030.jpg

P5%20Paint%20Prep%20Pics%20031.jpg

P5%20Paint%20Prep%20Pics%20032.jpg

P5%20Paint%20Prep%20Pics%20033.jpg

P5%20Paint%20Prep%20Pics%20034.jpg

P5%20Paint%20Prep%20Pics%20035.jpg

Then I put on my Lift kit...PRetty Sweet huh...(ugh)

P5%20Paint%20Prep%20Pics%20036.jpg

Ask and Ye Shall Receive...Since I just did today.....
(rei)

Got some of my powdercoated goodies in today.....These look pretty nice if I may say so myself.

P5%20Powdercoating%20001.jpg

P5%20Powdercoating%20002.jpg

P5%20Powdercoating%20003.jpg

P5%20Powdercoating%20004.1.JPG

P5%20Powdercoating%20006.jpg

Now I couldn't do all of this work and leave the Battery Un-touched....

....Do it once....
DO it all the way....

Look at this tiny sucker! (thumb)

Braille 11.5 lb'er.

That'll drop a few pounds from up front..even though I could use all the extra weight over the Front wheels as I can take.

I also Have An Aluminum mount on order and I will be relocating this ...just not sure where yet.

Braille%201.jpg

Braille%202.jpg

Look at this Beast for a Front mount ....

Perrin%20Replica%20FMIC%20001.jpg

This thing is Huge..Its a Perrin Replica..like you guys don't know what it is..Just look how damn thick this core is...It barely fits under the bumper cover.

Perrin%20Replica%20FMIC%20002.jpg

Perrin%20Replica%20FMIC%20003.jpg

WOOOOWWW!!!! man i seriously envy you more than you can imagine

i got excited today because i found studs that fit my turbo to my mani lol
i cant imagine what would happen if i got some stuff like this

oh and could you PM me how easy it is to take the turbo apart and the steps
im going to copy you lol

I hope you enter some car shows with all this nice stuff. Deff win some awards and show off this great stuff.

Nah..I have done my Show days..Its not worth the hassle.

I have a Basment Full of Trophies including a first place at Atlanta Nopi Nationals..

I was a big Show guy for years.

I just want to drive this..go to some meets and generally ..just have fun with it.

Looks really good i remb. when i got my perrin i couldnt wait to put it on i bet you cant wait to get this all back together i cant wait to see it

If this won't be a show car, I can just imagine what you used for shows. Have anypics of your past show cars? Just curious to see.

nice build. it will be interesting to see what kind of numbers you will be putting down when it all gets put back together.

If this won't be a show car, I can just imagine what you used for shows. Have anypics of your past show cars? Just curious to see.
I do have pics somewhere..but most are on 3.5's..If that tells you anything..It would be considered serious rice these days.

oh my gawd. that powdercoated s*** is ridiculous!! sex
Thank you very much...I have more getting done as well....a lot more.

nice build. it will be interesting to see what kind of numbers you will be putting down when it all gets put back together.
Believe it or not..I am not shooting for Astronomical numbers....I am wanting to break the 300 mark only for Dyno purposes..and a Few runs at the track...Then we will likely tune it back to about 270'ish to keep the tranny in working order.

Dude I'm getting one of those batteries. And the fmic when he does another gb.
The BAttery is Amazingly Small....I had to put it next to a Game Case just to show its relative size.....Otherwise most people would not understand how tiny it really is.

And I hope you get the chance to get one of these IC's.....There are pretty damn nice.

The BAttery is Amazingly Small....I had to put it next to a Game Case just to show its relative size.....Otherwise most people would not understand how tiny it really is.
I just looked it up... kinda surprised at the price i was expecting 500+

And I hope you get the chance to get one of these IC's.....There are pretty damn nice.
My credit limit just went up $700. Coincidence? I think not.

dude ur build looks like its gonna be awesome!! i love the powdercoated goodies hehe xD
Once again..THanks (drinks)

If anyone wants powdercoating done...I am the man to talk to....WE have all kinds of special coatings available to work with.
The Candy Red is AMAZING in person.....I want a Friggin set of wheels done in this stuf..LOL!

I just looked it up... kinda surprised at the price i was expecting 500+
Nah...THey arent that bad..but not cheap either.
About $300 in this setup with the aluminum mount as well.

I have access to a couple of these batteries at a very good price if anyone is interested in one.
6lb CF, 11.5 lb. CF, 15lb. Standard Grey....And a 21 lb as well I believe.
Hit me up if you want one.

I have access to a couple of these batteries at a very good price if anyone is interested in one.
6lb CF, 11.5 lb. CF, 15lb. Standard Grey....And a 21 lb as well I believe.
Hit me up if you want one.

Are they ment for cold weather?

ForceFed

i admire your dedication to mazda and to your time to share your build with us , its gonna push alot of us to have more unique cars out on the road ,whether is on a track or drag , im ******* happy some one takes mazdas serious , any way what do you do for a living , hope its not personal , but it seems like your very proficient with cars , i wish the best with your build dude , if you need any hook up with car alarm or audio , i can prob help :)

i briefly read most of your work had to skim through it since its late and i have school in 5 hours so not sure if you posted any goals .
what are your number goals , engine displacement , compression , i wanna know the good stuff :) thanks

again man , i hope for the best and hope this car turns out ******* sweet (evil)(bow)

Back