For those who want to take their CX-9 to the desert !

dxbcx-9

After much research i found a persons experience on the sand and i though i will share it with ya all......... well the entire text was translated using google translate from arabic to english , so some word wont make sense, pls bare with it !! Read the fol. for the experience :

"After that I looked for the large number of research reports on topics using this car in the sand decided that tried it myself and give the impression to those who inquire about their performance in the sand

The car is four wheel drive vehicle and not constant just like any other SUV with Aldfrancen
And Mzroadh Bandmp Ndham including traction control TCS (Turkcn Control), which is Ndham distributes all-wheel drive to achieve greater coherence in the corners without sliding, reading rate of 25once per second and Ndham Dynamic Stability Controldsc Which sends commands to the brake Ndham abs To play by pressing a simple and as needed in the event of a turning car in order to comply as much as possible to estimate and control Ndham ring in the stability Rsc Who works next to the former regimes to maintain stability
We have made this system because it is affecting the performance of the car in such roads

Experience

* First experience you their experience on the sand that is usually found on the shore of the sea and were almost medium and you afraid at first but once you get I felt very confident and I moved from one place to another more difficult and had been moving very easily and you stop and go again to test the ability of the car and here proved their efficiency in such roads

* The second test was to perk up a small medium altitudes, steps up the car smoothly and traveled in the highest fine, but to experience the capabilities come to terms rises sharply without mean shear, but an acute angle and stopped completely in mid-flight entered and tried to make her look to the highest in the Start dug place for a moment and when you continue pressing on the gas pedal in a simple notice that the car started moving slowly and repeating the same experience again the same situation is repeated until the distance made good (a few meters), after rising high corner has started drilling its place then decided to edit the reference to the successor

* Third test was Perk sand large and is especially high has approached impulsive them and once you get in the elevation angle noted that the systems stability began to do its work perfectly (of course this is not his time), particularly Ndham control stability excelled Hahahahahaha noticed that the car appeared to weaken the determination and respond to pressure on gasoline and the reason for this is that Turkcn control the distribution of payment on the Tires and the most stable Ndham control stability by reducing engine effort. This is not what I need at this moment
Some are wondering why you do not separate Turkcn Control and the rest of the systems before entering into such places
The answer is that after the separation system from the button on the left and driving fast Aldrickson BFH of 15kilometers back to work automatically can not be separated on the speed of the BFH 15km
If anyone has an idea of how I benefit comma
And back to our subject after the disease weakens the resolve of the car continued to come up with a reduced speed until it reached a low speed did not stop on the contrary, continued the upward trend is good, but low speed to the top Tas was movement at the top Tas easily

Abstract
That the vehicle car road four-wheel drive continuously verify the stability of remarkably different types of roads due to strict coherence and stability after the cover of God and characterized by the rise in the highlands on the road and paved
It is not designed for the rugged roads of rock, sand and rugged
But is doing well in the sand medium
I advise the owners do not make a lot of use in the sand (Gratuit) because they are not dedicated to this goal

A final word about the car
Is a family car, medium-and youth at the same time
Give you more than you expect"

Back