For The Record: 20" Rims Will Fit - Pics Inside...

Symbolik

:
2003 Mazda 6S
Don't know any of the details, I can only tell you it is completely shaved w/ 20" Spinners...

I kinda like it.. (Putting FlameSuit On...) :D

2667.jpg

2666.jpg

it is definetly bagged. If it is tucking 20's like that, its bagged. It doesn't even have any kind of negative chamber to it....

dunno....not a spinner fan...maybe the sprees but definantly not those...If i had to go chrome and not worry about f---ed up roads like this pos city...I'd be running these 19's
426228_25_full.jpg

426228_26_full.jpg

....*cringe on lo pros*:(
426228_29_full.jpg

Ditto, Carolyn - the 19s and larger look fugly. Especially chrome. Particularly spinners. But to each his (or her) own ;)

And that color ... aaaahhhh! The first 6 I ever laid eyes upon, at the NY Auto Show in March of 2002, was the Pacific Blue sedan on display. And I said to my friends - "That's my next car". In the hatchback version. I couldn't wait. And that Blue ain't coming stateside. Close, but no cigar. (What I own now is) Just a really nice car in a really nice color ;)

http://www.therealashu.com/images/mazda6/NYIAS02/images/Mazda_Overview_1.html

http://www.therealashu.com/images/mazda6/NYIAS02/images/Mazda_Overview_2.html

Last edited:
ashutoshsm said:
Ditto, Carolyn - the 19s and larger look fugly. Especially chrome. Particularly spinners. But to each his (or her) own ;)

And that color ... aaaahhhh! The first 6 I ever laid eyes upon, at the NY Auto Show in March of 2002, was the Pacific Blue sedan on display. And I said to my friends - "That's my next car". In the hatchback version. I couldn't wait. And that Blue ain't coming stateside. Close, but no cigar. (What I own now is) Just a really nice car in a really nice color ;)
i did the same thing-saw the blue on display at the auto show and fell in love, then i found out that wasn't the color we got :(.

hi ashu!(hi)

Minus said:
you had better put two of those suits on....

If it wasn't for the rims, everyone would be loving it... All the work appears to be very clean, and it makes a nice show car.

Symbolik said:
If it wasn't for the rims, everyone would be loving it... All the work appears to be very clean, and it makes a nice show car.

I disagree. I dont like any of it. I dont like all the chicken wire in the front end. That grill is gross. The spinners are the ugliest spinners I have ever seen. Some of them actually look decent.

The taillights are not my thing either.

The hat sitting on the dashboard was stolen from my grandpa. If someone could please return it I would appreciate it.

the tails are the "real" stock euros... not the parts dept ones that we all have due to saedot standards....and I like the shaved door handles and trunklid..(the spot where the license plate frame and trunklid keyhole is shaved)....clear euros don't look good in pictures....just in person. people all assume my us spec euros were stock cause they don't have a million and one circles and diamonds and sutch cut out of them...and yeah the hat isn't as pimp as it should....missing color and feather. Once I leave here I will get my 18's (RX-8) and call it a day cause thats as far as I will go.

Gbourdon said:
I disagree. I dont like any of it. I dont like all the chicken wire in the front end. That grill is gross. The spinners are the ugliest spinners I have ever seen. Some of them actually look decent.

The taillights are not my thing either.

The hat sitting on the dashboard was stolen from my grandpa. If someone could please return it I would appreciate it.

1. I have seen plenty of "Chicken Wire" on this board, not on a 6, but plenty of Proteges.

2. I said exclude the Spinners.

3. Tailights are factory.

4. The hat joke was pretty good. :D

nice

Da 6 said:
dunno....not a spinner fan...maybe the sprees but definantly not those...If i had to go chrome and not worry about f---ed up roads like this pos city...I'd be running these 19's
426228_25_full.jpg

426228_26_full.jpg

....*cringe on lo pros*:(
426228_29_full.jpg
that car looks awesome; i also got 19's and they make the car standout,turning heads left and right. If you have the chance i'd do it.

19INCHDPK'S said:
that car looks awesome; i also got 19's and they make the car standout,turning heads left and right. If you have the chance i'd do it.
I wouldn't do it even if I was sponcored to...n 19's and no chrome...I already have an auto tranny why add another handicap....

Those wheels look like s***. I cant stand them. They look horrible, how can someone do that to such a nice car.

Back